DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Adds Logo To Go Editor

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For the ones who tend to edit on the Go App editor will now find that DJI has added its main logo to the final cut. It shows up in the lower right of the video you finalize.
Personally, I do not use that editor, but thought some would like to know.
Kinda lame on their part, but I suppose they want the free advertising when folks upload to You Tube and other video sites.

Reactions: digdat0
Thats kinda lame to add a logo or watermark. Its not the most capable video editor anyway so most will not even use it.

Thats kinda lame to add a logo or watermark. Its not the most capable video editor anyway so most will not even use it.
Agreed, but for the ones who do, just giving a heads up. It only shows up after finalizing. So they may want to know before wasting they're time.

I use it pretty often to post stuff to instagram quickly.. won't be using it any longer

Reactions: duelingglove
I thought it was in the Editer where you could have it or not.

It is and just tryed with a short clip after I cut it off and that logo wasn't there.
I'm not sure if I will ever learn all in these apps. IMG_7879.PNG

I believe this is new on the latest Go App version. Don't see no where to remove. This according to other groups and forums. Correct me if I'm wrong. But that's what I've read.

I believe this is new on the latest Go App version. Don't see no where to remove. This according to other groups and forums. Correct me if I'm wrong. But that's what I've read.
Well there it is in that screen shot and what I just did didn't have the logo.
I thought I saw it earlier today.

It's hid in privacy.
IMG_7881.PNG

I'm just not going to update then. My bird flies fine and I am having no problem unless they come out with some new skucum feature in a future update then I will but no reason to now.

Like increasing active track speed to 33 mph?

GoPro does the same with their app but it's optional on its placement.

Ok Dirk, I believe I found out what was up with the watermark issue.
It is only applied when using the auto edit feature. I guess that's the price you pay when that feature is used. I assume mostly newbies that don't know editing very well will be the ones that have to deal with it. Oh well.

Can u tell me how I get to this screen as I seem unable to find it but would love to get rid of the water mark on my videos...
In the Go app, click on the me icon lower right, then settings, then privacy.
Switch on or off.:D

Is there any way using the editor in the DJI go 4 app to add your own music from your music library vs just using what they have ?

What I just did was make some clips in go4 with no music
then imported them to old go app then went through the
process of reclipping them then added my own music.
Only thing is the watermark at the end there. You can cut
off having your name and date in privacy like in post 9 but
the DJI one is still there.
Other than that no.
I have both go apps as I have P3's

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members