DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2 S prize

MGVision

Reactions
There is flowing on internet this kind of screen with prize. What do you think isnt it a bit expensive? And what about this huge 310 euro difference between basic and combo version?
171013332_279336700341019_9162942230024557335_n.jpg

Last edited:
Makes it more than Mavic 2 Zoom FM kit. Doesn’t sound right. You can get the MAvic Air 2 with Smart Controller and fly more kit for less than that.

EDIT: I was just about to buy a MA2 when I saw all these "S" rumors so I put it off to see if anything happens in a week. One thing for sure, there will be a lot of good deals on USED MA2's. I usually like the "newest" but for that kind of price diff I don't know,

Last edited:
FlyMore would be a few hundred $$$ or pounds different - since you get extra batteries, props, and such. At over $125 here in US per battery for an Air2 - it's quite the deal IMHO.

I'd watch for scammers and only buy from reputable people / places.

Reactions: dirkclod
FlyMore would be a few hundred $$$ or pounds different - since you get extra batteries, props, and such. At over $125 here in US per battery for an Air2 - it's quite the deal IMHO.

I'd watch for scammers and only buy from reputable people / places.

The Mavic AIR 2 w/Flymore kit is $999 USD on DJI.COM, Amazon and others, the "alleged rumor" on the Mavic Air 2S w/Flymore kit is $1500 $1300 which is $500 $300 more (which is 50% 33%greater) than the Mavic Air 2 w/flymore ALLEGEDLY with same accessories. Lot more than a "few hundred" which would proportionately apply to Euros and/or Pounds. If $500 $300 (or 50% 33% increase in price) is "quite the deal" then WOW. Hopefully they plated the props in 24K gold. o_O

Maybe that "alleged price" includes the hand controller or maybe Smart Controller? No way to know until it comes out.

Last edited:
If you guys havn’t noticed Air 2’s have been listeted a lot lately,
here and in our other forums .

The Mavic AIR 2 w/Flymore kit is $999 USD on DJI.COM, Amazon and others, the "alleged rumor" on the Mavic Air 2S w/Flymore kit is $1500 which is $500 more (which is 50% greater) than the Mavic Air 2 w/flymore ALLEGEDLY with same accessories. Lot more than a "few hundred" which would proportionately apply to Euros and/or Pounds. If $500 (or 50% increase in price) is "quite the deal" then WOW. Hopefully they plated the props in 24K gold. o_O

Maybe that "alleged price" includes the hand controller or maybe Smart Controller? No way to know until it comes out.
Was not comparing Air2 with Air2 S pricing.

Simply stating a FACT about the FlyMore Kit and it's typical "value" based on prices for individual accessories like batteries and such that if buying a drone and all those accessories separately.

Hmm for that price maybe I shouldn’t hold off any more. That’s a bit out of my acceptable uplift from Air 2.

so is this their pro-sumer bridge at this price? Dropping mavic and this is the top end consumer?

Was not comparing Air2 with Air2 S pricing.

Simply stating a FACT about the FlyMore Kit and it's typical "value" based on prices for individual accessories like batteries and such that if buying a drone and all those accessories separately.
Understood (and misunderstood your comment). That being said my thoughts on the "alleged pricing" remains the same unless they have a LOT more in it then is suggested in the limited info out there,

Air 2S FlyMore kit likely will be $1300 at BestBuy according to employee who looked it up. I don't trust him 100% but he seemed to know. He would not confirm 4/15 date and would not say if they already arrived or not. I would assume Amazon and the others would be the same. That $1300 is the same price as the MA2 with flymore AND Smart Controller.

Reactions: gcubed
Air 2S FlyMore kit likely will be $1300 at BestBuy according to employee who looked it up. I don't trust him 100% but he seemed to know. He would not confirm 4/15 date and would not say if they already arrived or not. I would assume Amazon and the others would be the same. That $1300 is the same price as the MA2 with flymore AND Smart Controller.
I can justify that uplift for some of the extra features, top end for the budget on this one but much better than 1500. If it’s true...

MA2 with Smart Controller is 1399, not 1299. This will easily be 1299 as that price point worked for DJI FPV drone as well, however instead of the Fly More goodies, they give you the goggles instead.

$1299 seems decent, I don’t think it will be $1399, let alone $1499.

Now let this convert to Europe and we will have 1309 euro prize

According to Google conversion $1299 usd would be ~1092 euro. So we get a better deal? [emoji3][emoji106][emoji30]

That group has a photo of the Best Buy actual box. Correct, that was a typo but the $1399 included the Smart Controller worth $700. Still no idea what the added features worth $300 actually are, Also, if you note the back of the box from Best Buy in the photo shown above there is no Android logo visible. Just says "Made for iPhone." I just sold my Mavic Air and don't remember if the box had both logos.

Last edited:

That group has a photo of the Best Buy actual box. Correct, that was a typo but the $1399 included the Smart Controller worth $700. Still no idea what the added features worth $300 actually are, Also, if you note the back of the box from Best Buy in the photo shown above there is no Android logo visible. Just says "Made for iPhone." I just sold my Mavic Air and don't remember if the box had both logos.
I just checked my Air 2 box. All the info looks the same. The part where it shows Google Store and Apple Store logos are cut off from the Air 2S box picture.

Reactions: RetiredInFL

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler