DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI AIR 2S SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN AND FALLS FROM THE SKY

@Sean-bumble-bee over on the DJI forum has pointed out to me that the last row of the .csv is not an exact copy of the first row. But, the flight time in the last row is 0.0 instead of 904.2 which is 0.1 secs after the previous row. Never seen this before but it could be an indication that the MA2 had or was rebooting itself.

When the MA2 reboots there is a new .DAT created. That being the case I would expect there to be a FLY048.DAT. @ptah22 does FLY048.DAT exist?

Reactions: RodPad and ptah22
@Sean-bumble-bee over on the DJI forum has pointed out to me that the last row of the .csv is not an exact copy of the first row. But, the flight time in the last row is 0.0 instead of 904.2 which is 0.1 secs after the previous row. Never seen this before but it could be an indication that the MA2 had or was rebooting itself.

When the MA2 reboots there is a new .DAT created. That being the case I would expect there to be a FLY048.DAT. @ptah22 does FLY048.DAT exist?
I will have to check. I was also planning to do another flight and send the logs of when it happens

Wait. Am I the ONLY one thinking this is insane? You have a drone that you know is dropping "like a rock" and you want to fly it and have this repeat? Seriously? Send it in for service.

Reactions: RodPad and Meta4
Wait. Am I the ONLY one thinking this is insane? You have a drone that you know is dropping "like a rock" and you want to fly it and have this repeat? Seriously? Send it in for service.
I was hoping the logs could help, I'm having trouble finding someone to fix the drone locally and shipping a drone out of my country and bringing it back is a complex process.

Reactions: RodPad
So, if it doesn't eventually via testing make it not flyable and you do find a good log.
How is it going to get fixed?

Rod ..

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne