DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[DJI AIR 2S] Trip to Madeira Portuguese Island, please comment!

MIGO STUDIOS

Reactions
Hello all!

This a video of Madeira, the incredible island of Portugal in the Atlantic Ocean.
Please comment all you can!

thank you!

(also appreciate if you like it, subscribe our YouTube channel, definitely in need for some subs!)

Last edited:
Overall, very good video. You have some very good scenes but I think you could improve the colour grade in several ways. What strikes me most is:

- The first thing that strikes me is that there is no uniform colour scheme throughout the video: we have scenes with too much red, others with too much blue, ...etc. Try to make all the scenes have the same colour scheme: make them look like they were recorded by the same camera at the same time.

- In general, the first scenes of the video have too much red (especially in lows and mids) and not enough green. That doesn't make them very attractive to the eye

- On the other hand, the details are important as for example in 2:11 where the water of the waterfall looks very artificial, between greenish / bluish.

On the other hand, I don't understand the change in the video from 2:21 onwards. What happened with the Madeira video, why those scenes without LUT applied and then with LUT applied?

I hope these comments will help you

I think most people have an attention span of just over two minutes for drone videos. Without the colour grading examples this video would have just about fitted in with that time. This should be two different videos - one about sightseeing and one about colour manipulation. I thought the music was well chosen and the scene changes were well thought out in conjunction with the music.

Reactions: rcourtney671
Overall very nice video. I love the opening scene with the name. Music was a good choice. If you're doing a video on color grading, leave the last part in. If not, take it out. I love speed ramping but I would have let the slower part of each speed ramped shot go a little longer. Nice job.

First 15 second of jerky text with no explanation of the purpose of the video which is lot of short clips with no story. Is there supposed to be a story to keep one interested? I couldn't find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe