DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji air 2s with Rc Pro connection problems!

J.C.

Reactions
Hello since all the updates from this week! Drone update, Rc pro update, Dji fly update ….my drone keeps disconnect from Rc Pro! I did refresh from Dji assistant newest version and not better. Before all these updates my drone was the perfect drone and now sitting on the kitchen table just going true the settings i got disconnected all the time. I am really angry. Does anyone else with the same setup Rc pro and Air 2s have these disconnections since updating?

That’s since update v02.04.21.90

Last edited:
Hello since all the updates from this week! Drone update, Rc pro update, Dji fly update ….my drone keeps disconnect from Rc Pro! I did refresh from Dji assistant newest version and not better. Before all these updates my drone was the perfect drone and now sitting on the kitchen table just going true the settings i got disconnected all the time. I am really angry. Does anyone else with the same setup Rc pro and Air 2s have these disconnections since updating?

That’s since update v02.04.21.90

Hi.....
I have the Air2s with the Pro RC .I have had it for about 2 months ....I have about 10 flights on it. On the first seven flights everything was great....but on the last three I get a message after it's in the air for a short time that says
"Drone not connected to RC" and the screen turns black and white.......I wait about 30 seconds then hit RTH.....after a little bit the drone starts the Return to home......I have not did the latest update.

Exactly the same message i am getting. Me it’s since the last update i have remark this behaviour!

Same issue. I’ve had the drone 7 weeks or so and also experienced the early flights as perfect, then all of a sudden the disconnects started. Each time the aircraft has faithfully returned home and landed.

What happens when it doesn’t? What happens when’s it hurts someone?

I bought this drone for fun, and also to do a little business. I can’t count on the drone so I can’t possibly take on any jobs.

Yeah, I’m angry also! This was not a small investment. I didn’t expect that I would need to be a computer wizard. I expected to be able to just fly and get awesome pictures.

Seriously considering cutting my losses and selling the package. I have zero confidence flying it now!

Last edited:
I've got the latest versions of software and have been out many times since the last update.
No disconnections so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada