DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji assissitant 2

I’ve not had any luck getting the assistant 2 to recognize my M2 either...using Windows 10. I started a thread about it last week, but got no solution. I haven’t needed to use it yet, but wanted it to be ready and waiting.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
First of all make sure you have installed the right version of DJI Assistant 2 on the pc.
There are several different versions for different drones

Once installed try re-running the usb driver setup batch files which can be found here (note the file path at the top of the image).
Select either one depending if your running 32 bit or 64 bit windows.

1608892049064.jpeg

Make sure you are installing DJI Asst. 2 for Mavic...and not the other one!! DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic- DJI Download Center- DJI

Also try different usb port, and powering on drone after connecting everything (Asst 2 already on). Wife died so no Christmas for me, but going to bed...will check back tomorrow :)
Thank you for your help and advice..
More importantly I’m deeply sorry for ur loss.
I pray u have a blessed Christmas my friend.

Turn on DJI Ass2 connect the cord then turn on your drone sometimes this works for me. Don't know why but sometimes *** will only recognize it on start up. It's worth a try

Ok, new guy here.. what is DJI assistant and what does it do... sorry.

It's a PC/Mac application that provides ability to update firmware on AC or RC as an alternative to doing so with the Go/Fly apps, and also to calibrate the obstacle avoidance sensors.
It can also downgrade firmware.

Reactions: A.O.
First of all make sure you have installed the right version of DJI Assistant 2 on the pc.
There are several different versions for different drones

Once installed try re-running the usb driver setup batch files which can be found here (note the file path at the top of the image).
Select either one depending if your running 32 bit or 64 bit windows.

View attachment 120046
Thank you

You might try using a different computer. I had to try 3 different ones before I used my wife’s new HP and it worked. Same thing with a friend. It did not work on his Mac or his desk top. Took it home and hooked to my wife’s HP it worked.

You might try using a different computer. I had to try 3 different ones before I used my wife’s new HP and it worked. Same thing with a friend. It did not work on his Mac or his desk top. Took it home and hooked to my wife’s HP it worked.
Yea I’ll try other computers.
Good idea

in Windows 10 I have seen where the device driver is recognized incorrectly sometimes if you just right click on it and scan for new hardware changes it will redetected while everything is hooked up, if not delete and restart your computer after and sometimes that will help change it also and by the way always run programs as administrator.

I’m running windows 10 and downloaded dji ass2.
However when I go to run ur no I thing!!
Be sure you get the correct Assistant download for your specific drone there are many versions. I downloaded what I thought was correct at first but it turned out to be the wrong one and I wasted a lot of time. When you go to the DJI Assistant download site it will list the specific drones that are compatible, be sure yours is on the list

Forgot to mention that, on my Windoze 10 PC, there's usually about a 10 second delay between plugging in the device, and the software recognizing the device.

What might not work is calibration of obstacle sensors. You need a certain range of resolution and size screen. I suspect at least 1080p since my 720p 15" laptop didn't work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard