DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2

johnsctt78

Reactions
hello guys
I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and for some reason when i connect the usb it does not even start,i double checked everything etc.i verified all the usb ports on the pc too.i reinstalled the Assistant 2 also

The Problem is due to an unsigned driver that is needed by DJI Assistant 2. Please google “disable signed driver enforcement” to get the steps to do it.

Reactions: johnsctt78
I'm gonna mess with it later today after the firmware update. I'll post back right after I do it

The Problem is due to an unsigned driver that is needed by DJI Assistant 2. Please google “disable signed driver enforcement” to get the steps to do it.

I want to thank Gwangi for his post. I've been unable to load DJI Assistant 2 onto my Windows 8.1 PC from day one. I googled it as advised and found very clear instructions on how to disable driver signature enforcement, for one PC boot cycle.

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

It worked perfectly, and I was able to load DJI Assistant 2. During the install, I was asked 2 or 3 times if I wanted to load "some unsigned driver name". I said yes each time. After I installed Assistant, I tested it fully and then re-booted the PC. I then checked, and sure enough, the previously disabled dirver signature enforcement option was now enabled.

Thanks Again,

Ken

Reactions: johnsctt78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan