DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji assistant dosent recognize RC

John1945

Reactions
My RC doesn't connect to the PM. so I wanted to update the RC firmware (I already updated the MP to 1.4) but I can't get dji assistant to recognize the RC. I plug it into the PC and all I get is battery 100% and no message on the PC.

I tried that and all I ever see is BAT 100 PCT with a little RC logo at the bottom of the screen and nothing on the app.Assistant_2.jpg RC_screen.jpg

I guess I don't realty understand. I get that message, BAT 100 PCT, no matter what I do. whether the RC is connected to the PC or not. If I push the on/off button I see the message, If I try to connect to my phone (Android Galaxy S6 Active) and the litchi app and the MP whatever. Then the screen goes blank after a few sec. Litchi.jpg

You normally see that message when you plug a USB cable into the RC whilst it is powered off - totally normal. What happens when you do the normal power on sequence on the remote (i.e. press once, then press and hold)? You should end up with "Connecting...". This is when your PC will recognise it and allow firware updates etc.

Reactions: dbyantis
tictag,
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I didn't know abouit the power up sequence, but once i used it the RC connected to the PC and the upgrade (1.4) went fine. Tomorrow I will try to fly my mission that I downloaded from mission hub (Facebook).
Thanks again.

John1945

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S