DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji assistant on Mac

Jayg71

Reactions
Hi
Has anyone else had trouble installing the assistant on a MacBook?
Every time I try I get this...
IMG_6077.JPG
Has anyone found a way around this?
Dji insists there is no problem but admitted that lots of people have reported the same issue..

Saw the same thing on my iMac and just hit ok and I’ve had no issues. Not telling you to trust it just saying I did.
Have seen it with other assistants.

Saw the same thing on my iMac and just hit ok and I’ve had no issues. Not telling you to trust it just saying I did.
Have seen it with other assistants.

Fixed it now, you have to go into the settings on the computer and allow the software... seems to be working ok for now[emoji106]

Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Fixed it now, you have to go into the settings on the computer and allow the software... seems to be working ok for now[emoji106]
What version of macOS are you on please? I use Assistant on a PC but have a iMac running Catalina which I assumed wouldn't run it following reports here on the forum.

What version of macOS are you on please? I use Assistant on a PC but have a iMac running Catalina which I assumed wouldn't run it following reports here on the forum.

Catalina doesn't allow unsigned code by default, but there is a workaround. I've heard that 10.16 is currently planned to lack that workaround, which would be a complete showstopper for many applications.

Catalina doesn't allow unsigned code by default, but there is a workaround
Indeed I have run unsigned software with current version with no issues. I heard but can't confirm that Assistant simply won't work. I seem to recall installing it in Catalina some time in January when there were issues with the SC update and the PC version wouldn't recognise the SC. I gave it one go on the imac and it didn't detect SC, normal controller, MP2 .etc so I sort of confirmed that it was no go on Catalina then. Not tried since so was wondering if those who have had success were on Catalina or not.

Incidentally I have just acquired a Inspire 2 but grounded by very bad weather. I haven't looked into it yet but can anyone confirm please the Assistant version that should be used? Version 2 ...? Additionally can I have both versions on the same PC without issue? Thanks.

Hi
Has anyone else had trouble installing the assistant on a MacBook?
Every time I try I get this...
View attachment 96369
Has anyone found a way around this?
Dji insists there is no problem but admitted that lots of people have reported the same issue..
When Apple does not recognize developer it blocks the web site. You can , if you trust the web site, bypass this blockage. Go the Apple logo>System Preferences>Security>unlock the padlock with your password> find the software and allow it full access disk. Then, close the lock.

Hope that helps.
Dale-Miami

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.48.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.48.17 PM.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: bcoles
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads