DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI at CES

Retailgeek

Reactions
I visited DJI's booth at CES today. They were mainly showing all the toys we know about, but in one corner they had a DJI Flight simulator running on a windows PC. It used a real controller, let you select the DJI drone you wanted to fly, and had terrain, objects, etc.. I asked if the software was something they planned to sell but the Rep I talked to said it was just for demo purposes in the booth.

I'd love to have a decent Mavic simulator on my PC to fly over the cold Chicago winter. I wish it's something they would consider releasing.

a05ce1f02b6c087f181ac8d796e0c0f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got this reply (finally) from my inquiry on 12/19

Maggie (DJI)

Jan 4, 16:38 CST

Dear valued customer,

Due to great amount of emails, we may not be able to respond your email very soon. We would appreciate your kind patience.
Any urgent request, please visit the following URL to chat with us online. store.dji.com

Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store. Sorry for my late reply.
As of now, we have no idea when Crystal Sky will be sold or how much they will cost.
For the moment, they are not available for pre-ordering. Neither DJI online store nor dealers have them.
However, you may subscribe our store so you will be notified by email as soon as it is available.
On the bottom of the URL below, you will see the option to fill in your email and click subscribe.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and would appreciate you a lot for your patience and understanding.

If there is any other way in which we can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team

I visited DJI's booth at CES today. They were mainly showing all the toys we know about, but in one corner they had a DJI Flight simulator running on a windows PC. It used a real controller, let you select the DJI drone you wanted to fly, and had terrain, objects, etc.. I asked if the software was something they planned to sell but the Rep I talked to said it was just for demo purposes in the booth.

I'd love to have a decent Mavic simulator on my PC to fly over the cold Chicago winter. I wish it's something they would consider releasing.

a05ce1f02b6c087f181ac8d796e0c0f7.jpg

Why is winter stopping you from flying your dji? I'm up in northern Canada flying the mavic in -30°C. No issues.

Any news on the "Crystal Sky" monitors?

They announced the monitors here at CES, but I couldn't find them in the booth. They had plenty of the white DJI Osmo Mobiles they just announced but no Scrystal Sky monitors that I could find. They did have a sign on a shelf announcing their new partnership with Seagate to work on drone video storage solutions but no products.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078