DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji bags

BERNIEdoc

Reactions
Hi all , ive only been a drone owner for about a month and have caught the bug I think .
I started off with a mini fly more combo and quickly upgraded to a zoom fly more combo ,
and the thing I have noticed on both purchases ( around £1800 combined) is that the bags are not
fit for their intended use imho.
As Sar104 ,( sorry if I got your tag wrong ) amongst others has proven with regards to the mini props
being deformed , partly because of the bag /negligent packing , and the zoom bag is as tight as a nuns whatsit , I have taken to storing the zoom without the props on until my replacement bag arrives.

my conclusion is that its probably safer to ship the combo without the bag and reduce the cost accordingly.
sorry if that's boring lol

Reactions: Jetdriver100
I've never had a problem with my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo bag. My MM has lived in it since day 1 (Nov. '19), and I continue to fly problem free.

The problem is not with the bag. It is with how people are storing the drone in the bag. If you can't take the time to figure out how the drone/props are meant to sit in the bag, and then take the time to actually place the drone properly in the bag, then it doesn't matter what bag you get, sooner or later you're going to mess up your MM's blades.

Of course, this is just MY OWN opinion!

Reactions: Lionfish and Xanadu
I've never had a problem with my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo bag. My MM has lived in it since day 1 (Nov. '19), and I continue to fly problem free.

The problem is not with the bag. It is with how people are storing the drone in the bag. If you can't take the time to figure out how the drone/props are meant to sit in the bag, and then take the time to actually place the drone properly in the bag, then it doesn't matter what bag you get, sooner or later you're going to mess up your MM's blades.

As I said " negligent packing"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee