DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Battery Warranty (MA2)

Mr Mint

Reactions
I know that the subject of batteries are a hot topic. I have searched the forum under the subject of batteries and the only thing that I am not sure about is regarding the starting time of the warranty. So does the battery warranty start from the date of purchase or does the battery warranty start on the date of activation? I do know that there is a 6 month coverage so if I purchase the Care Refresh package would this increase the length of time on the battery warranty from say 6 months to when the Care Refresh package expires? Any comments would be appreciated. I will be purchasing a new MA2 very soon. Thanks Mr Mint

does the battery warranty start from the date of purchase or does the battery warranty start on the date of activation?
As explained in the DJI Warranty:

"The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the shipping date that shows on the product, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI."

I do know that there is a 6 month coverage so if I purchase the Care Refresh package would this increase the length of time on the battery warranty from say 6 months to when the Care Refresh package expires?
The DJI Care Refresh coverage starts on the day you activate it (not the day your DJI warranty expires). You can find more details here.

I know that the subject of batteries are a hot topic. I have searched the forum under the subject of batteries and the only thing that I am not sure about is regarding the starting time of the warranty. So does the battery warranty start from the date of purchase or does the battery warranty start on the date of activation? I do know that there is a 6 month coverage so if I purchase the Care Refresh package would this increase the length of time on the battery warranty from say 6 months to when the Care Refresh package expires? Any comments would be appreciated. I will be purchasing a new MA2 very soon. Thanks Mr Mint

Why the concern? I've had my Air2 for almost a year and no issues with the batteries. I do have 3, so swap them out each time I fly / use. If you charge them properly FIRST TIME OUT after getting them - you should have few if any issues.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction . I drop my battery in the pool . I let it dry . will my dji care+ cover the battery ? I can't find the answer on DJI site . The battery will not come on when I press the check button or put it on the single charger outlet Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinogeek