DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI CARE Premium service unavailable - parts shortage?

Reactions
Site
www.coachellavalleydrone.com
When trying to initiate DJI Care this week for a Mavic 3E the DJI website said "We are sorry that the DJI CARE Premium service is currently unavailable. Please use DJI Care Express - Basic" followed by an explanation that they have a parts shortage. I found a few posts (like this) from other pilots saying they experienced the same, and going back a couple of months. I also noted the M3E was showing out of stock in various online stores (e.g. Drone Nerds) that typically are very reliably stocked.

Can anyone in the forum shed some light on what is happening? Seems a great shame that DJI would not be providing the full DJI care service to customers that have purchased it and rely on their drones for work.

Safe flying, and thank you.

There's a bottleneck somewhere, either in raw materials or intermediate manufactured parts. It's my belief this is what's responsible for the delayed shipment of Neos to the US market.

Why? Could be a zillion things. The supplier of the main SoC may have had a problem. DJI could have had a defect show up in, say, an injection-molded part, had to toss a ton of them, was hard to solve what was wrong with the machinery.

Could be a zillion things, and it looks like it's not just the Neo that's impacted.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr