DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Protection Plan and serviced Mavic

Petr Besir Horacek

Reactions
Hello,
do you known if I can buy DJI Care Protection Plan for relatively new Mavic returned from DJI official service? Its looks like new item and all is perfectly functional.

Thanks for help

Site says 48 hour limit after your initial login for your first flight. I've also heard, but haven't verified, if you contact them and jump through some hoops to ensure them that everything works properly then you can purchase the plan beyond the 48 hour limit.

To clarify, you've already sent in a Mavic under Refresh and are looking add the new Mavic under your current Refresh agreement?

Site says 48 hour limit after your initial login for your first flight. I've also heard, but haven't verified, if you contact them and jump through some hoops to ensure them that everything works properly then you can purchase the plan beyond the 48 hour limit.

It's not 100% true. You can youse this link for buy care DJI_Care Customer Upload Information and I have good news :) I wrote to support and Have official "YES" for apply care for serviced aircraft in official service. You must only follow video instructions above.

To clarify, you've already sent in a Mavic under Refresh and are looking add the new Mavic under your current Refresh agreement?

No I have one Mavic. I damage it and send to official DJI service. Mavic is now 100% functioning and I can buy Care refresh for him.

Looks like you got your answer. Bummer that you have to do the video verification. Enjoy your new Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun