DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh bundle

Pedwards

Reactions
Hi,

Yesterday my Air 2S was delivered by Amazon, this included the Care Refresh (CR) insurance. My issue is I cannot activate the CR, but the drone has been activated to my account. This is the 10th drone I've owned and most have had the CR, but in the other cases I purchased via the app. My experience so far is avoid these 'bundles'. I have posted on the DJI forum and DM'd on of the admins online but so far no response. I suspect the chinese new year may factor into this, however, the 48 hours is counting down. There was no activation code in the box, nor on my Amazon invoice.

You can verify with a video that shows all the processes of the drone work properly after 48 hours. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload?from=dap_unique&pbc=KHK8jEk8&pm=custom
Thank you Dronut. I was aware of this option, however, I'd rather not have to go through the additional steps when the 'bundle' should include Care Refresh from the beginning. The way these bundles are implemented is backward for such a technologically advanced manufacturer. I'd rather return the unit to Amazon if DJI do not add the care refresh to my account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78