DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji Care refresh for MM

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
so i am a little confused i know its probably my age,earlier today i had an email from dji to tell me my MM had been shipped with DHL went on the link provided for DHL and it said it was in their hands and was in transit to bristol UK so far great all seems well

when it was ordered the care refresh was ordered as well and i was under the impression that it would be activated when i set the drone up upon receipt of the MM ,and linking it to my dji account and the app

then low and behold about 10 mins ago i get an email from dji saying my dji refresh would be active from the 13-11-2019 to the 12-11-2020 and it gave me all the info and numbers i would need in the event of a claim

to say i was bemused is an understatement the only thing i can think of is that my MM will be in my hands on the 13-11-2019 which is pretty good considering it has only just left ShenZhen i will be very happy if it does arrive on Wednesday but i am not holding my breath

Reactions: Thomas B
Same situation here, I considering cancelling the pre-order but held on to it in case this exact situation happened and it did.

I placed another order on Buydig due to their 'guaranteed delivery by November 11'. My plan was to cancel the DJI pre-order when I got shipment confirmation from Buydig. I called them on Thursday and they said it would ship on Friday to make it here today. Come today and I called and they don't even have them and would ship it overnight as soon as they got them, and they didn't know when they would get them. I cancelled that order and got the shipment notification from DJI last night.

Current tracking info on FedEx's site only shows a label was created, no item picked up or delivered but it does show the packages dimensions and weight. Like you I'll be surprised if it gets here on Wednesday.

I guess if you order the refresh at the same time as the drone, they bind it together. The thing is it's linked to the AC's SN.
You probably can get them to adjust the start time to coincide with the activation.

so i am a little confused i know its probably my age,earlier today i had an email from dji to tell me my MM had been shipped with DHL went on the link provided for DHL and it said it was in their hands and was in transit to bristol UK so far great all seems well

Just wondering if you've had any further updates from DHL? I'm in a similar situation to you, Ordered on 30 Oct direct from DJI and got an email on the 11th saying it's been dispatched from Shenzhen and in transit to [my location] in the UK. No further update since that, and no estimated delivery date.

Reactions: old man mavic
Just wondering if you've had any further updates from DHL? I'm in a similar situation to you, Ordered on 30 Oct direct from DJI and got an email on the 11th saying it's been dispatched from Shenzhen and in transit to [my location] in the UK. No further update since that, and no estimated delivery date.
@scro funny you should ask that, i to had no further updates from DHL so after contacting them today to find out why ,this is what i was told

they did a search and about 2 hours later i was treated to their reply
they told me that they had found my package at customs ,and that because it had come into their secure depot with a great deal of other packages at the same time, it had not been scanned with my waybill no so it was not showing as arrived ,they said as soon as customs had finished with it i would get an update, and they would get it to me as soon as possible
whether all that is true or not i dont know ,but i have no choice but to believe them

Last edited:
Reactions: scro
@scro just to let you know my MM has been released from customs and arrived in bristol could get it tomorrow or Monday dont know is dhl deliver on sundays

Just checked mine and see it's been updated - now in the Midlands so hopefully arriving early next week

Reactions: old man mavic
Just checked mine and see it's been updated - now in the Midlands so hopefully arriving early next week
glad to hear that, it seems that they came to the east midlands airport from ShenZhen, then no updates till they leave customs , i suppose if i have to wait till Monday thats only 7 days i guess

I have been trying and trying to purchase DJI Care Refresh from their website. They don’t even recognize my S/N. Then I got a message that a 96 hour time period had expired.

When did that happen? No notifications, no email, nothing. This is sloppy.

I contacted support. I called support. I explained how late the Mavic Mini was. I was bemused throughout the call. What kind of company sends their product late and then claims that you missed the opportunity to buy DJI Care Refresh over the phone.

This has been going on for weeks now.

Then I got a message that a 96 hour time period had expired.
Haven't you had yours for a week? When I got mine, the limit was 48hrs.

My mini was delivered 2 weeks late, but I got care refresh the moment it opened the package.
Online...

Haven't you had yours for a week? When I got mine, the limit was 48hrs.

My mini was delivered 2 weeks late, but I got care refresh the moment it opened the package.
Online...
This has been going on for over a week now. I’m dealing with DJI Japan. A few minor differences. They are investigating the situation now.

I have DJI Care Refresh on all of my DJI products. This Mavic Mini is the first time I’ve had to deal with something like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78