DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh no activation code was sent!

Nimravus

Reactions
I purchased the 2 year care refresh and have the online invoice as well as the email receipt. I turned on the M3 and controller, it asked me to enter an activation code. I never received an activation code. I contacted DJI customer service and the lady confirmed the the care refresh was purchased but not bound to the M3 serial number. She said "not to worry" that DJI care team will contact me with a resolution. The problem is.... so do I fly this thing and risk damaging it without care refresh attached to it? Or should I wait to fly it until I hear back from them?

You can bind the care refresh in 48 hours from activation. You might not be asked to provide proof in that time. So may be you could theoretically fly and crash before you bind it. But I would recommend you fly safe

still no response from DJI on this. So wrong! I have the drone I paid $3000 plus $400 for care refresh and I don’t want to fly it because the care refresh is not bound to the SN yet. And the 48 hours is coming up fast which is the limit for binding a care refresh activation code to it. 🙄

Update: I just chatted with another service person and they told me to "bind the RC to the account and aircraft", it is not longer activated with an activation code. She sent me to this link: Care Refresh

I already bound my RC to the aircraft and logged in, and it still shows that no care refresh is linked to the aircraft. Has anyone successfully linked their care refresh to their M3 yet?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada