DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh purchased question...

Jhun80

Reactions
So I bought the Air 2S (with care refresh) and it has a minor defect, returned it (story from this thread-> New, fresh from the box, then a defect?? Return or not?)...

Now I received a replacement but when i asked them to activate the care refresh, they said it's a different serial #, isn't this supposed to be automatic from them when I got the replacement? I forgot how it supposed to work, i used it on my M2Pro before. Now i can't test my new drone yet coz if I turn it on, im supposed to activate the care refresh within 24hrs right? And I'm still waiting for the CS's reply on my case.

So when I turn on the drone, that means I activated it, and the care refresh should be activated also within 24hrs? [emoji848]

They should transfer your care refresh to new serial number for the rest of the time. They did to me.. a month ago.. so wait to receive your new drone and you can check it through their Internet site.

Reactions: Thomas B
They should transfer your care refresh to new serial number for the rest of the time. They did to me.. a month ago.. so wait to receive your new drone and you can check it through their Internet site.
So you waited a month to get the refresh after getting the drone? I thought once you activate you drone,(by turning it on and pairing it to your phone?) Then you have to activate the care refresh within 24hours? Or can you fly it first, then activate later? Im confused. Some says 24hrs, someone in youtuve 48hrs. Can you activate Care Refresh after first flight?

I already got the new replacement, and haven't been able to turn it on yet, coz I'm still waiting for their(DJI) reply. Because i checked the serial of the defective drone and the Care Refresh is still linked with it, not the replacement one.

So you waited a month to get the refresh after getting the drone? I thought once you activate you drone,(by turning it on and pairing it to your phone?) Then you have to activate the care refresh within 24hours? Or can you fly it first, then activate later? Im confused. Some says 24hrs, someone in youtuve 48hrs. Can you activate Care Refresh after first flight?

I already got the new replacement, and haven't been able to turn it on yet, coz I'm still waiting for their(DJI) reply. Because i checked the serial of the defective drone and the Care Refresh is still linked with it, not the replacement one.
Contact DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun