DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji care refresh, uk

how long ago did you activate it?
just found this,
1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
· Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.

so it looks like I can't get it as I activated it last week, more than 48 hours ago.

There is a third route via a video, one moment whilst I dig out a thread

That said. I would strongly suggest you try to check with DJI the implications of brexit on imprt duties. I believe repairs go to and come from Holland. There have been a couple of threads where people have mentioned being charged duty and collection fees because of the exit.
One post did stress that duty will not be charged if the returned item is marks as a "repair" and they might have said "or replacement" (the poster dealt to warranty repair car bit that had to be sent to mainland Europe)

Last edited by a moderator:
check the edited post
well to be quite honest I think I won't bother, it seems like a lot of problems because I didn't buy it when I first had it, I've had my P3P sincer thay were first out and never had any problem, the reason I changed my mine about getting care refresh was I've just read about a couple of mini 2s dropping out of the sky for no reason and dji has replaced them,
so hopefully mine won't do the same.
also this was on the video, 2. Only submit verification videos of products eligible for DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh. Videos of products not eligible for DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh will not pass video verification. ????
think that's me out of the question
mant thanks for your trouble.
Ray

think that's me out of the question
I dont think it is,

but it is of course your choice and since you have some experience I'd guess 'newbie' crashes are less likely.
I must admit the duty thing is worrying even for existing care refreshers. I got it for my MM but I am not sure if I would get it again.
What about 'normal' insurance, which might have the advantage of 3rd party cover?

yo
I dont think it is,

but it is of course your choice and since you have some experience I'd guess 'newbie' crashes are less likely.
I must admit the duty thing is worrying even for existing care refreshers. I got it for my MM but I am not sure if I would get it again.
What about 'normal' insurance, which might have the advantage of 3rd party cover?
you made a good point about the duty to be paid, I've read horrendous stories about how much ppl have paid to get stuff from the EU, to be quite honest if I ever get a fly away with my mini2 I might just see if I can purchase just the drone minus the controller, not sure if DJI will sell one on it's own though,
I am looking into normal in's as well
thanks Ray

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu