DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

Ed Windham

Reactions
If you are new to multi rotors and the Mavic you may want to consider the Care Refresh insurance program.

With DJI Care Refresh, you will receive a prioritized replacement service in one year, for an additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two full replacements for your Mavic*. Greatly reducing the time it takes for you to get back in the air.
*The replacements will be in new or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability.
For more details about the additional charge of replacements, please see our DJI Care Refresh purchase page.

Learn More: DJI Care Refresh - comprehensive warranty for your Mavic
Purchase Page: Buy DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro) | DJI Store

This is optional coverage in addition to your normal warranty. For some it could be a huge benefit for others an unnecessary expense.

Reactions: MavicProMX
Thanks Ed. I like everything about the Refresh option except that water damage is not covered. If I did crash in water and was lucky enough to recover my Mavic, I'd want it covered. Looks like I'll be going with Neary Aerial instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you did recover it then our Service Center could view the Flight Data Log for that flight. If it were a system failure, not user error, it would be covered under warranty. Like I said it may not be for everyone.

I am buying through an amazon store. Is there any way to purchase the Care Refresh insurance through DJI or does it have to be from My Amazon store seller? I'm not even sure if they offer it.

When you receive your Mavic, you can purchase the Care Refresh. It will require the S/N to do so. Also make sure that you register your Mavic at the same time.

Or check your homeowners/renter insurance. Mine automatically covers damaged, lost, or stolen drones. $50 deductible, brand new drone.

If you did recover it then our Service Center could view the Flight Data Log for that flight. If it were a system failure, not user error, it would be covered under warranty. Like I said it may not be for everyone.

I just don't get why other pilot errors are covered but not if it happens over water. DJI promo videos shows people flying over water. It's a logical place to fly especially when you have a place on a lake with forest all around you. I get that if it was raining but don't understand the rest. I'd like to give DJI more of money but not with that exception. At least there are options out there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, Ed
Two Questions about DJI Refresh, firstly, is it available in Australia, where do you send to for repairs, service center in Australia or China? Secondly, If I purchased Mavic from China or US, can I still buy DJI refresh to be used in Australia? thanks in advance

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

When you receive your Mavic, you can purchase the Care Refresh. It will require the S/N to do so. Also make sure that you register your Mavic at the same time.

Once you have a Mavic in hand and access to the serial numbers, how long after entering those S/N into an online order for Care Refresh does it take to receive your Care registration? Is it an automated process that takes a few minutes, or is a person involved and it takes hours or days?

If you are new to multi rotors and the Mavic you may want to consider the Care Refresh insurance program.

With DJI Care Refresh, you will receive a prioritized replacement service in one year, for an additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two full replacements for your Mavic*. Greatly reducing the time it takes for you to get back in the air.
*The replacements will be in new or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability.
For more details about the additional charge of replacements, please see our DJI Care Refresh purchase page.

Learn More: DJI Care Refresh - comprehensive warranty for your Mavic
Purchase Page: Buy DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro) | DJI Store

This is optional coverage in addition to your normal warranty. For some it could be a huge benefit for others an unnecessary expense.

If I did not have Care Refresh and were to lose my Mavic, would I be able to purchase a new Mavic without the controller and then be able to use the controller from the original lost Mavic on the new Mavic?

Once you have a Mavic in hand and access to the serial numbers, how long after entering those S/N into an online order for Care Refresh does it take to receive your Care registration? Is it an automated process that takes a few minutes, or is a person involved and it takes hours or days?

That is a question that you would have to ask them. It is done online and you receive a confirmation number for your order.

Also take into an account you're only insuring a max of $750 since you probably won't need a controller. $500 or less if it's refurbished(most likely). Even less if the battery is fine. Then ask if $175 is worth it.

Reactions: Derodeo
If i purchased the aircraft overseas, can i register and purchase DJI care in Australia for coverage here?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU