DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

Marooned4

Reactions
Hi All,
I’m a new Mavic Pro owner and have a question about DJI Care Refresh, I’m going to insure my drone with my insurance company, I would like opinions about also purchasing the DJI Care Refresh, is it necessary?
TIA

Personally being new I would get the DJI care for the first year and insure it after the year expires. For about the same amount your going to pay for insurance for the year DJI will back you up with up to 2 replacements.

Reactions: Marooned4
Negative Ghost Rider. DJI charges you for those replacements and in many cases requires that you provide the drone to them to be granted a "refresh".

They dont cover theft.

Statefarm Insurance will cover anything that occurs. Fire, Theft, Water Damage, Crashes, etc. My personal articles policy for my Mavic is 5 Dollars a month. Check with your local agent as long as you are not in California. They dont offer the coverage in California.

Negative Ghost Rider. DJI charges you for those replacements and in many cases requires that you provide the drone to them to be granted a "refresh".

They dont cover theft.

Statefarm Insurance will cover anything that occurs. Fire, Theft, Water Damage, Crashes, etc. My personal articles policy for my Mavic is 5 Dollars a month. Check with your local agent as long as you are not in California. They dont offer the coverage in California.
Never thought about that! Thanks for the heads up.

Got the State Farm insurance,$33.00 bucks a year with no deductible, how could I pass it up?

Got the State Farm insurance,$33.00 bucks a year with no deductible, how could I pass it up?
I've heard that most insurance companies (including SF) will cancel your homeowners policy if you make 3 claims. I know that 40+ years ago this happened to my parents. Not 100% sure if this is still a thing or not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly