DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care refresh

Glennboy0987

Reactions
Hi guys. I today received an email offering an additional 72 hrs to purchase the care refresh package but trying to do so tells me I can’t because it’s been over 48 hrs activated. ( 2 weeks ) anyone else had this email and successfully activated it? Thanks guys

What did you do
I use the link from the email I received and I tried to purchase and it said the same thing as you unable to buy. I did send an email back through that link but I have not heard a response yet.

I use the link from the email I received and I tried to purchase and it said the same thing as you unable to buy. I did send an email back through that link but I have not heard a response yet.

I’ve just found out. You need to upload a video via YouTube showing craft condition. There is a link I’ve found from the buy now part, click on highlight and it’s at the bottom with a tutorial. Seems a hassle though lol

I couldn't find that link? I do have an email into customer service. We shall see.

just received my pro 2 zoom and purchased the care at time of activation. I was surprised how easy activation was compared to my spark. Have not flown her but everything is charged and updated.

Reactions: Glennboy0987
I couldn't find that link? I do have an email into customer service. We shall see.

just received my pro 2 zoom and purchased the care at time of activation. I was surprised how easy activation was compared to my spark. Have not flown her but everything is charged and updated.

Did my video and uploaded to YouTube. Takes 2 people and 10 mins. Got the reply back from them that day saying all good. Here is the form to follow. IMG_4082.JPG

Thank you for that and it will probably help others in the future. I had emailed customer service and eventually they sent me a link to purchase it without the video because of the email with the 72 hour time limit they originally sent me. I quit. Went and purchased the DGI care refresh.

Reactions: Glennboy0987
Thank you for that and it will probably help others in the future. I had emailed customer service and eventually they sent me a link to purchase it without the video because of the email with the 72 hour time limit they originally sent me. I quit. Went and purchased the DGI care refresh.

Oh ideal. If like me your a little nervous to do much with it because of accidentally hurting it then this is a great help. Should of done it earlier. Don’t fancy hurting a £900 toy to be honest lol. Happy flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter