DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care/Refresh

TedShred

Reactions
Do they need the actual bird or will the flight log suffice?
I ask this concerned about over water.

From DJI Care Refresh - supported aircraft, scenarios, service process, FAQ and terms of service

Ⅴ.Replacement Process

1. If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via DJI Support – Here for You – DJI, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2. Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S/X7), send X4S /X5S/X7 gimbal (including lens).
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro series, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 3 SE), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic series and Spark), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send back the battery if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3. DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4. For Mavic 2, if your gimbal is replaced in DJI’s official repair center, please send the aircraft and replaced gimbal back. If wrong gimbal and/or additional gimbal is sent back, the genertaed fees will be covered by the customers themselves.
5. DJI Care Refresh provides up to two replacements for your drone. For each replacement service, DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic series and Spark covers only one battery replacement.
Please do not send additional batteries or accessories. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for any related shipping and handling fees.
6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.

Hey people! I was wondering about dji care refresh on my mavic air. Will it cover the controller? If I drop it and it stops working will dji cover me? Thanks

The battery that came with my Mavic 2 is giving me errors. Even though it appears to be charging, the app will not show cell status and displays the error message “only enough battery for RTH”.

I tried repeatedly cycling the battery, but no change in battery or app display.

I bought the drone about eight months ago and also purchased the Care Refresh.

Can I get a battery replacement or repair under Care Refresh, or is there any chance of some kind of help?

The battery that came with my Mavic 2 is giving me errors. Even though it appears to be charging, the app will not show cell status and displays the error message “only enough battery for RTH”.

I tried repeatedly cycling the battery, but no change in battery or app display.

I bought the drone about eight months ago and also purchased the Care Refresh.

Can I get a battery replacement or repair under Care Refresh, or is there any chance of some kind of help?
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Maybe start a new thread as yours is the first post in this one since spring 2019. May get more help.

Recommend contacting DJI. Drone has the warranty you bought, but may not cover the battery.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Maybe start a new thread as yours is the first post in this one since spring 2019. May get more help.

Recommend contacting DJI. Drone has the warranty you bought, but may not cover the battery.
Thank you for the welcome and prompt response Thomas, I will start a new thread.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming