DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care refresh

Daaska11

Reactions
when you buy from DJI do you have to buy DJI Care right then or can I buy it in a few weeks>

You have 48 hours from the time you register the drone to do it the easy way... just say yes.

You can register it later, but you must submit all your flight logs for DJI to evaluate and decide if they will register... not sure what exclusions, etc may exist if done this way.

Reactions: ff22
After 48 hours you are required to submit a video showing it works.

Reactions: Thomas B
After 48 hours ... you will need to go out to an open area with a friend & a spotter ... The there is a list of operations that Care Refresh want to see you undertake with the drone to make sure it is functioning 100% ... this has to be filmed without stop or editing ... as your spotter reads out the list & ticks them off ... your friend videos ... recording your controller screen operations & the drone working in the air ... then upload onto the DJI HOME PAGE LINK with connecting up with your computer at home ... A HUGE HASSLE against saying “yes” at registration within 48hrs ...

Reactions: ff22 and Thomas B
I just copy the chat I had with DJI customer service :
The DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

· Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;
· Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
· Aircraft approved via video verification.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast