DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care refresh

Stoney B

Reactions
MP coming Tues and dji care has to be purchased within 48 hrs of activation. My question is what constitutes activation, connection to app or first flight? Also, is it worth it or obtaining policy from ins co for about 60.00 per yr or so I've hrard. Thanks

MP coming Tues and dji care has to be purchased within 48 hrs of activation. My question is what constitutes activation, connection to app or first flight? Also, is it worth it or obtaining policy from ins co for about 60.00 per yr or so I've hrard. Thanks
When you first register the drone to your email address/ DJI account.

Depends upon what kind of insurance you are buying for $60. In other words what will you get back with the crashed drone. Most pilots crash at least once in the beginning. DJI sent me a new drone as replacement for damaged drone with DJI care for $95.

Depends upon what kind of insurance you are buying for $60. In other words what will you get back with the crashed drone. Most pilots crash at least once in the beginning. DJI sent me a new drone as replacement for damaged drone with DJI care for $95.
Thank you Appreciate the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonalsharma