DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

mmee

Reactions
Hello All,

I just received my Mavic today and I'm thinking about purchasing DJI Care Refresh. Im wondering if the aircraft becomes unrecoverable (sank in ocean or lost in forrest etc.) will DJI do anything for you at that point if your flight data can prove that it was not your fault?

DJI Care Refresh won't cover a lost Mavic. However, your normal Mavic warranty will if DJI deems the accident was caused by a malfunction on their end.

Reactions: mmee
Hello All,

I just received my Mavic today and I'm thinking about purchasing DJI Care Refresh. Im wondering if the aircraft becomes unrecoverable (sank in ocean or lost in forrest etc.) will DJI do anything for you at that point if your flight data can prove that it was not your fault?
If you're new to the hobby or DJI products then I would HIGHLY suggest the DJI Refresh

If it's not your fault it's covered under standard warranty. If not, tough break. As a new owner I highly recommend DJI Care Refresh and can only be activated within 4 days of getting the Mavic.

DJI Care Refresh and can only be activated within 4 days of getting the Mavic
DJI Care Refresh must be setup within 48 hours of activating the Mavic. If beyond 48 hours, a video must be submitted to show the Mavic is in working order. More details about that process can be found here.

Last edited:
DJI Care must be setup within 48 hours of activating the Mavic. If beyond 48 hours, a video must be submitted to show the Mavic is in working order. More details about that process can be found here.

Thank you for the correction. I thought it was 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello All,

Get it. It's good for one year. The Mavic is pretty powerful, has a lot of safety features built in, but things happen. $100 plus the $79.00 you'll spend initially for "repair" or replacement is way better than $999 or $1299 for a new drone.

I bought the DJI care refresh. I hope I never need it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Merlin23
I would highly recommend DJI Care Refresh.
I am in the "middle" of my first claim and so far so good!!
just overnighted it back to DJI Cali. this morning, waiting on the next step (Repair Quote) and then the decision on to repair or just refresh?

Will keep you all posted on results.

DJI Care Refresh is a no brainer, rather your a beginner or not anyone can make a mistake.

Hello All,

just depends, I know a flyer who lost his drone in the rapids and DJI looking at the flight logs that his battery failed mid flight they sent him a new drone with DJI refresh with no drone in return.... If its the pilot error well sorry its gone

If you're new to the hobby or DJI products then I would HIGHLY suggest the DJI Refresh
Im not at all new to the hobby but I still think I'm going to get it for the peace of mind. I might take more risks to get that "perfect" shot.

Hey all,

I recently had to ship my Mavic off for repair and I made a quick video about the entire process.

Documenting emails, procedure and timescales.

Hopefully it may be of interest to some.
And I would 100% recommend Care Refresh!

Thanks,

-Aidan

After one month, I crashed my MP beyond flying. As said, do the Refresh. If you lose your Mavic, try to get a police report. Better then nothing.
My Mavic crashed during a Waypoint flight. A route I fly three times per week minimum.
You'll never know when you need it

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke