DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care subscription transferable?

sliyk

Reactions
Hi Guys,
New poster and owner of a mavic pro here. I got my MAvic pro used from someone who bought it in JAnuary this year. It also has DJI care running till JAnuary next year. I had two questions.

-Is the care subscription transferable to me?
-Can I get another care subscription once this one runs out?

Thanks!

Reactions: Former Member
Care is tied to aircraft so yes, doesn't matter who the owner is.
Care is one year only as per terms and conditions. DJI have in the past made "extension offers" to some but there's no guarantee they'll do that again. It's possible the original owner is the one who would receive the offer if it happened.

Care is tied to aircraft so yes, doesn't matter who the owner is.
Care is one year only as per terms and conditions. DJI have in the past made "extension offers" to some but there's no guarantee they'll do that again. It's possible the original owner is the one who would receive the offer if it happened.
Thanks for your response. Good to know I am covered.
I found this on their website

Can I extend my DJI Care Refresh?

Yes, if your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service.

Yes it's transferrable, but here's a quirky aspect of it. I sold mine, but still get emails from DJI support regarding any inquiries made on the bird. DJI says that while the DJI Refresh insurance is transferrable, the email address of the person who originally registered it with DJI CAN NOT BE CHANGED! WTF? Makes zero sense.

Yes it's transferrable, but here's a quirky aspect of it. I sold mine, but still get emails from DJI support regarding any inquiries made on the bird. DJI says that while the DJI Refresh insurance is transferrable, the email address of the person who originally registered it with DJI CAN NOT BE CHANGED! WTF? Makes zero sense.

Yes, it's strange. DJI hasnt figured out how to transfer the Refresh from one email or account to another. I guess it's not that easy for them, for some reason. A person can change a car title in a few minutes, but you cant change your Refresh.

I just spoke to DJI customer support. It seems that DJI Refresh + is unavailable in the UK :-(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000