DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care?

Another good thread about it by @Ynksfan27 :

Reactions: Ynksfan27
I literally just got my MP back today and I was extremely impressed with the DJI care + experience. I made a warranty claim (with the extended warranty from care +) and provided them with enough proof that my gimbal was broken... And they sent me a Shipping label and I sent it in. At first they told me there was "no fault found" but then I provided my evidence again and they fixed the gimbal but sent me a (I think brand new but probably refurbished, definitely a different aircraft) MP back. They did give me my old battery back though...

To conclude. I didn't pay a cent. I had my MP for 2 years previously and I'm effectively getting a whole new lifetime.

Reactions: Thomas B
Probably not a useful post but I live in the UK and considered the DJI policy. But then found Coverdrone an insurance policy which covers all eventualities including flyaways and you don’t need to provide the drone. I have my Mavic Air covered for £750 plus £250 of ground-based equipment and I pay an annual policy price of £98. Of course like any insurance you only know how good they are when you come to claim!

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign