DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI customer service - update

Sherm2954

Reactions
I posted a few months ago about my experience with DJI. My drone had an internal cooling fan that failed about a week before the 1 year warranty ended. DJI replaced it with a new drone, no cost.

Recently I've had ongoing trouble with the drone rotating in flight without any stick input. Didn't do it when using wifi, only with controller. Also, I had constant problems with interference messages and re calibrations. Sent the controller back to DJI and they replaced it without charge.

So, my experience with DJI has been that they are a good company and they are very responsive. Your experience may vary!

My experience with them also was very good, I got two 100% coupons back to back from them for 2 brand new drones. The key is a whole lot patience and allowing 1 day per email back and fourth for a total of about 28 days.

Phantomrain.org
Gear for you Mavic

I tried to replace a faulty front vision bar an my camera is no longer working, if sent to DJI how long would it take for repairs?

I recently went through the refresh process with my P4PV2 and it was one of the best customer services I have ever experienced. So far my REPLACEMENT P4PV2 works flawlessly and the whole experience was a smooth process. They had regular updates on the progress from the time I sent the email request to the moment they shipped my new one back. The repair technicians even posted photos of the damage they found upon inspection. Which was more than I knew. the whole process took about 2 weeks. I was using it for building inspections at the time of the "inscedent". I immediately went and found a Zoom to purchase, only because that is the only one I could find at the time. Turned out to be the best option for the work. I am very happy with DJI up to this point. And now I have a new P4PV2 and this darn Mavic 2 Zoom I "HAD" to buy! Falling from 25' isnt always so bad!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot