DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI deluxe charger vs new chargers

kbfromlv

Reactions
Ok I like factory items most but amazing all the write ups on the other chargers. Looking to grab the upgraded charger from DJI for mavic pro. Any thoughts. Also what cases everyone using that they like to hold all the added accessories we tend to grab.

Ok I like factory items most but amazing all the write ups on the other chargers. Looking to grab the upgraded charger from DJI for mavic pro. Any thoughts. Also what cases everyone using that they like to hold all the added accessories we tend to grab.
I have the Powerextra charger which is the same as the FSLabs. Great chargers for the money and so far no problems. They do get hot though.

I have the 5 in 1 Charger a great charger well its really a power supply the batteries have all the smarts inside them to regulate the voltage to the batteries. Had the charger for sometime now and it works fine, fan is a bit noisy but only a minor issue also it will charge 3 batteries, controller, also your phone of ipad in just over an hour from around 10% battery charge still in all batteries. Don't waste your money on the DJI charging units.

Don't waste your time on the one from DJI. These are much faster and provide the ability to charge your phone and the rc controller at the same time as well. I can charge 3 depleted batteries (10%) in about an hour and 15 minutes.

Amazon.com: FSLabs DJI Mavic Pro 5 In 1 Rapid Battery Charger Smart Multi Battery Intelligent Charging Hub With Ground Connection: Toys & Games
I didn't know the YMCA makes a battery charger for the Mavic. That's the YMCA's logo, LOL.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J