DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Digital FPV System (new products on the way)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com

The materials were submitted by DJI to the FCC on July 25; the ‘secrecy cycle’ of 45 days indicates that a launch may take place before mid-September, but that hasn’t been confirmed. Consumers can expect the launch of an FPV drone, possibly for racing use, and possibly sold as a bundle that includes the new controller and goggles.

I have the original DJI goggles. They are awesome. However, I am willing to 'upgrade' to a smaller form factor
i have two of the white and one black and now the epson,the glasses eliminate the phone because they have their own android that connects to the rc so the distance isn’t effected anymore

Wonder if anyone that'll trust them since the white RE goggles that came out with the mavic 2 STILL dont work more than a few hundred metres away.
no distance issues with the glasses they connect to the rc and have no effect on distance ive already flown 11,000 ft out and could have gone much further the only thing thats scary is the price $700

no distance issues with the glasses they connect to the rc and have no effect on distance ive already flown 11,000 ft out and could have gone much further the only thing thats scary is the price $700
Hi Bill...when you are out 11,000 ft, I'm assuming the drone is no longer in the glass view, so that what you see in the glasses is what the drone sees 11,000 ft out. Is that correct?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bahnfiya
@Vail Mike CZ any idea why?
seems quite odd they would come to market with an accessory that doesn't work with their drones ?

Any idea when we might get an updated RC goggles?
I'd like to buy, but could wait another year for an update (although I do remember them fixing some of the distance issues with a recent firmware).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc