DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI DRONE REEL | 5 YEARS IN THE MAKING | 4K

Lots of time there well done.
Gotta ask you which drone did you nail the person in the back with ?

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Lots of time there well done.
Gotta ask you which drone did you nail the person in the back With ?

Omg! She's gonna be so happy you said that! No one noticed lol! I kept it in because it works as an impossible transition lol. Luckily it was the MA2. It was really hard to judge distance in that forest and with the sensors on you couldn't get a reliable line. Needless to say that was one of the last shots of the day. Drone barely noticed though and remained steady in the air.

Omg! She's gonna be so happy you said that! No one noticed lol! I kept it in because it works as an impossible transition lol. Luckily it was the MA2. It was really hard to judge distance in that forest and with the sensors on you couldn't get a reliable line. Needless to say that was one of the last shots of the day. Drone barely noticed though and remained steady in the air.
Drone might not have noticed but bet she did ?

That was an amazing video, my MA2 should be arriving tomorrow but it will be a loooong time before I’ll be able to make anything approaching this kind of video. Although I bet I it won’t take too long before I can fly it into someone ?

I see you’re a fellow Canuck. Are any / many of the videos shot in Canada?

That is an amazing video, I am complete newbie posted my first video this week. WOW I hope I get half as good as that. I enjoy editing and adding the music didn't think about adding sound effects. you have and boy does it work.. Fantastic work congrats

Fabulous! Really well done. Love the transition out the sliding door of your cottage over the deck and out over the glacial lake at 0:55. Tricky.

I recognize a lot of the places with fond memories of Chesterman Beach at 1:01.

It took me 5 years of travelling and shooting with my DJI drones to make this video. Any love, critique or support would be greatly appreciated. A lot of shots came from my Mavic Air 2, and from my Phantom 4 before that.
"

Its a video that you really dont want it to end, its mesmerizing , its effort and skill and timing any taking some chances , everything that makes an explosive video for the viewer.

The Quality was really nice, I only really saw one tiny split of a water ski jump that was not striking quality. it looked over processed maybe.
Keep in mind im watching it on a Huge Monitor .

Videos like these I think should be submitted to DJI for display.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain

Reactions: Dbez1
Excellent all the way around, great editing, good choice of background music - you really have a talent.

Reactions: Dbez1
Outstanding, great to have a job where you can travel the world and the skills to create.

That was an amazing video, my MA2 should be arriving tomorrow but it will be a loooong time before I’ll be able to make anything approaching this kind of video. Although I bet I it won’t take too long before I can fly it into someone ?

I see you’re a fellow Canuck. Are any / many of the videos shot in Canada?
hahaha! Ya don't aim for that, she wasn't too impressed, lol! And start slow and practice, confidence comes with time. Yes, quite a few were shot in Canada, some in southern Ontario at some beaches and up close to Bruce Peninsula. Also, the thumbnail and many of those clips were shot on Vancouver Island. I love it there.

Reactions: MsDrone
Outstanding, great to have a job where you can travel the world and the skills to create.
Thanks! I wish my job was to travel! Trying to work towards something better where I can put theses skills to use and maybe travel for a shoot. I just love travelling, so I saved up for those trips, purely recreational. I love the perspective and excitement travelling with a drone can offer so it tends to come with me.

Its a video that you really dont want it to end, its mesmerizing , its effort and skill and timing any taking some chances , everything that makes an explosive video for the viewer.

The Quality was really nice, I only really saw one tiny split of a water ski jump that was not striking quality. it looked over processed maybe.
Keep in mind im watching it on a Huge Monitor .

Videos like these I think should be submitted to DJI for display.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain
Thanks so much! I wish they would help display it and get me some work, haha! I know which shot you're talking about, the second jump. It kind of bothered me a bit too, but my gf thought it was a good shot so I thought I was being overly picky. Eagle eye sir. I could have used you, haha.

Fabulous! Really well done. Love the transition out the sliding door of your cottage over the deck and out over the glacial lake at 0:55. Tricky.

I recognize a lot of the places with fond memories of Chesterman Beach at 1:01.
Oh Tofino! Lovely video. I want to be back there. And thanks! That transition took some time. Couldn't get the full length of it perfect but I did what I could. Key framing's a bit*h

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3