DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI drones held by US customs, including the Air 3S

Just to update people, my 3S did not get delivered today. Despite being in the delivery hub since yesterday morning, there has been zero movement today. It should have gotten onto a delivery courier in the morning and delivered by now. It’s not even out for delivery.
Bummer. Looks like yours cleared customs. Perhaps there was just too much volume and DHL got backlogged. Hopefully you get it in the next couple days. I live in a small town and a DHL truck delivered my drone - wasn't contracted out to USPS or anything.

Reactions: Steelgtr
Bummer. Looks like yours cleared customs. Perhaps there was just too much volume and DHL got backlogged. Hopefully you get it in the next couple days. I live in a small town and a DHL truck delivered my drone - wasn't contracted out to USPS or anything.

I also believe it was something like that and it’ll come tomorrow.

Just to update people, my 3S did not get delivered today. Despite being in the delivery hub since yesterday morning, there has been zero movement today. It should have gotten onto a delivery courier in the morning and delivered by now. It’s not even out for delivery.
Same here. My Air 3s arrived at the DHL hub in Seattle yesterday morning - along with a separate pkg with a wide angle lens for the Air 3s. The lens was delivered at noon, but it says that the drone shipment is "on hold" without an updated delivery date. DHL customer service says that the drone will be delivered today - but tracking doesn't reflect that.

This is the work of pro-Stefanik forces attempting to put the brakes on a fast process that is moving quickly and hard to stop (for obvious reasons) but they are trying everything they can. With DJI doing their magic on the other end, can't plug all the holes.

Would US Customs sieze your Air3S if you traveled outside the US with it and then on return to US Customs confiscate the drone?

I'm guessing all the big box stores are being held up..... wish Amazon would get them.... silver lining wait long enough there will probaly be a function update for it.... wait long enough might just wait for mavic 4 lol

I'm guessing all the big box stores are being held up..... wish Amazon would get them.... silver lining wait long enough there will probaly be a function update for it.... wait long enough might just wait for mavic 4 lol
That's correct. There isn't anything available domestically unless someone decides to sell as private party.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt