DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI drones held by US customs, including the Air 3S

Folks, I have had to remove several posts that have gone sideways politically. Please stay on topic and leave politics out of it. Read the Community Guidelines for clarification.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Folks, I have had to remove several posts that have gone sideways politically. Please stay on topic and leave politics out of it. Read the Community Guidelines for clarification.

Thanks for your cooperation.
My bad

No Customs holdups on mine. My Air 3S just left Cincinnati that arrived from Los Angeles. Supposed to get it Wednesday, but being it’s less than 700 miles away from the final destination, I wouldn’t be surprised if I get it a day early.

I was expecting a bigger hassle in receiving the drone, but have been pleasantly surprised.

Mine showed cleared at Hong Kong
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Tracking details for my 3S, which I believe has also cleared US customs, in case it helps anyone with their own deliveries! Expecting it tomorrow! I’m 50 miles from their LA Gateway so I imagine it will be delivered direct from there.
IMG_9555.jpegIMG_9554.jpeg

Reactions: Torque
Mine has been at my local delivery hub since yesterday morning but it is still not out for delivery as of now, 4pm Monday. I don’t know how DHL works but if it was FedEx/UPS, it would have been out for delivery since very early this morning. So I’m not sure if the fact it’s not out for delivery yet is a DHL thing or if something’s up. Delivery date is still today, October 21.

• Sad
Reactions: Torque and Steelgtr
Just to update people, my 3S did not get delivered today. Despite being in the delivery hub since yesterday morning, there has been zero movement today. It should have gotten onto a delivery courier in the morning and delivered by now. It’s not even out for delivery.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt