DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

Ordered fly more combo on 12/31, received battery and 2 packs of two propellers on 1/11.
Emailed DJI on 1/11 and got automated email response indicating high volume of emails it will be some time until they reply to my email. Went on DJI Store chat, got boiler plate response that my order is being processed. As of 1/15 the status of my order says shipping status: PENDING
I have no idea if the rest of the fly more combo is being shipped or is my order lost in their syst being trumped by new orders ahead of mine.
On a positive note......may mount came today and it looks awesome. Great quality and well made. So I have one battery two packages of two propellers each and I may have mount…… I hope I hear something tomorrow or the website updates with the new shipping status. I will keep you posted

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Seems odd that they would split the order. Hope it works out.

This just happened to me. However, I only received the 'Order Confirmed' email, not a 'Payment Confirmed' one. When I check my account on dji.com, 'Payment Success' is the latest update. Based on what I've been reading here, I'm expecting more progress over the next couple of business days...and hopefully a shipment by the end of the week.

Ordered: 1/7/17
Order Confirmed: 1/8/17

Have you gotten an email yet confirming that your Mavic has shipped? I just tracked mine and it's already at a sort facility in LA, will probably be delivered tomorrow which is a day early!

It has traveled from Shenzhen, China > Lantau Island, Honk Kong > Anchorage, Alaska > Memphis, Tennessee > Los Angeles, California.

Seems odd that they would split the order. Hope it works out.

Not odd but smart if it's happening to others. People jumping ship to order elsewhere but they can't if they've received half of it already!

Hi guys, i am happy to see that many of you already got the Mavic shipped and on the way.

How long time did it take for you guys to receive the tracking number after seem "shipped" on the website?

sa
Hi guys, i am happy to see that many of you already got the Mavic shipped and on the way.

How long time did it take for you guys to receive the tracking number after seem "shipped" on the website?

same here this morning it finally said shipped but no tracking number

ordered on the 8/1/17 after the DJI tickle my tummy email

order processed payment processed awaiting shipment

they better keep their promise!

hope the Chinese new year doesn't screw deliveries up!

Several days.
Delivered to Cleveland, Ohio at 1300 today Jan 16th.
Now I drive back to work in Rochester, NY and start learning how to fly it. First impression the drone is much smaller than I expected. And once you take everything out of the case it will NEVER all go back in.
Thanks and wish my luck.

Reactions: arizwildcat520
Now I drive back to work in Rochester, NY and start learning how to fly it. First impression the drone is much smaller than I expected. And once you take everything out of the case it will NEVER all go back in.
Thanks and wish my luck.

Good luck ! :)

I just received my Mavic, ahead of schedule! Crazy to think that it shipped from China and made it to my front door in Los Angeles in less than 3 days after several pit stops.

One thing I can't underscore enough is how small and portable the Mavic really is. I saw the box and thought to myself, is that really it?!

I'm excited to charge the batteries, review all materials, and get it up in the air (safely)!

Cheers everyone!

2ceef876bc5825ce2ab426c08c752db2.jpg

Now I drive back to work in Rochester, NY and start IMG_1150.JPG learning how to fly it. First impression the drone is much smaller than I expected. And once you take everything out of the case it will NEVER all go back in.
Thanks and wish my luck.
happy day for several of us.10 minutes ago.

Reactions: arizwildcat520
For those who ordered the fly more package did you get everything all at once or one bye one? Because I'm seeing people on the forums having this issue

For those who ordered direct from DJI, when did you order and when did it ship? Are they holding to this 7-10 day promise?

I ordered on the 11th and I am in payment success status #3 waiting to ship. Very anxious to get my new toy even though who knows when I will be able to fly because the weather here in Chicago has been so crummy lately

Have you gotten an email yet confirming that your Mavic has shipped? I just tracked mine and it's already at a sort facility in LA, will probably be delivered tomorrow which is a day early!

It has traveled from Shenzhen, China > Lantau Island, Honk Kong > Anchorage, Alaska > Memphis, Tennessee > Los Angeles, California.

When I go to the 'My Orders' tab on dji.com, this is exactly what I see.

mavic.PNG

Technically, it's only been 6 business days so I may still fall within the originally estimated range of 7-10 days, right?

Btw, congrats on finally receiving your MP!

For those who ordered direct from DJI, when did you order and when did it ship? Are they holding to this 7-10 day promise?

I ordered on the 11th and I am in payment success status #3 waiting to ship. Very anxious to get my new toy even though who knows when I will be able to fly because the weather here in Chicago has been so crummy lately

Yes, they're actually ahead of schedule which is impressive. I ordered mine on 01/05, received payment confirmation on 1/10, shipping notification on 1/12, email with tracking information on 1/13, and delivered to my doorstep today.

Couldn't have gone any smoother and I'm glad I waited an extra day instead of buying it through best pay and paying another $130 in sales tax. Just feel bad for everyone who ordered well ahead of me as I know some still haven't gotten their MP.

I'll take lots of pics for you guys though [emoji6]!

I ordered on 6/1 from the UK. My order status has been showing shipped for about a week which I believe is a bug in the DJI store system. Online chat support told me yesterday that it will still ship this week so I guess it won't arrive until next week now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots