DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

I cancelled my order with wellbots partly because of this and may not buy a DJI anything because of this email. Right now it makes me very angry that I've had an order since OCT with a reseller and they haven't sent their resellers inventory yet they put an email out like that? Unacceptable.
Is it possible that your retailer got some in and just filled other orders than yours? Maybe a thought. I do think there are people out there that got the bad end of the stick. I waited for several months before ordering when I did just to avoid what you are describing. Hope it gets better for you.

Taco RC is one brand, there are several brands out there selling good filters now, Freewell and Polar Pro are 2 others. I think Taco Rc is the cheapest but Amazon is advertising the Polar Pro 6-pack for $79 now which is half price.

Make sure they can be installed before power up without jamming the gimbals.

I cancelled my order with wellbots partly because of this and may not buy a DJI anything because of this email. Right now it makes me very angry that I've had an order since OCT with a reseller and they haven't sent their resellers inventory yet they put an email out like that? Unacceptable.

I feel you and it is really sad.

I placed an order on dji website on the 5th after receiving the email. I had decided I did not mind a few weeks wait for one. To my surprise, I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number this morning. Says it will be delivered on the 11th.

Mavic was just delivered from my order placed on the 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Congrats to you!
It raises a lot of questions about DJI's business operating / management systems that fail to close orders based on FIFO.

It is odd that several of us report order status recently changed to shipped with no tracking info

Congrats to you!
It raises a lot of questions about DJI's business operating / management systems that fail to close orders based on FIFO.

It is odd that several of us report order status recently changed to shipped with no tracking info
I think I read somewhere that the tracking info comes from the shipper when they have the package from dji??

Ordered mine Dec 23. Today it shows shipped!
I'm doing same thing checking every 20 mins and a lot of reading!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

IT's here! Wow unreal .... must have been a direct flight!!!
Its so cool. already have 8 (short ) flights!!! playing with simulator now!!!

IT's here! Wow unreal .... must have been a direct flight!!!
Its so cool. already have 8 (short ) flights!!! playing with simulator now!!!
Did u get a tracking number at all or did it just flop out of the sky?

I've waited to order until I got that email on January 5th and I pulled the trigger...received a shipping confirmation on the 7th and it's supposed to be here Wednesday the 11th! While I'm extremely excited I'm hoping everyone else will get there's too!
I ordered from dji.com at 7 am Zulu time on January 5th - this was before they put up the ship by January 18 note. Payment was confirmed the next day, but haven't heard a thing from dji as of January 11th late. I was hoping to get a shipping notice by now . . . .

Did u get a tracking number at all or did it just flop out of the sky?
Well, I emailed DJI about my order and it appears that the status change to "Shipped" means they are planning to ship it. This morning my credit card was charged so there is hope.

Well, I emailed DJI about my order and it appears that the status change to "Shipped" means they are planning to ship it. This morning my credit card was charged so there is hope.
Myy order was changed to shipped status on Jan. 10 and I just checked my CC , it now shows the purchase price Jan. 12. I hope I receive the tracking number next. I ordered on Jan. 2....how long does the shipping process take after you get the tracking info?

Myy order was changed to shipped status on Jan. 10 and I just checked my CC , it now shows the purchase price Jan. 12. I hope I receive the tracking number next. I ordered on Jan. 2....how long does the shipping process take after you get the tracking info?
just got my tracking number from FEDEX!

i ordered the basic Mavic package, two extra batteries and two sets of extra propellers

they are only shipping the Mavic, the others items say will ship later

Good to hear Bob!
I just checked email and got tracking information today!

Ordered DJI direct :12/19
Status changed to shipped: 01/10
Tracking # received: 01/12
FEDEX ETA: 01/13

Last edited:
If you guys haven't seen it ,there is an interesting read on how well flight logs work. Go to mavic pro help category and look at the thread that says lost my mavic and need help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329