DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator

Davva

Reactions
Hi,
I am trying to use the DJI Flight Simulator but have a problem...

I have a Mavic Pro controller and used the USB lead that came with my drone however when it connected to my PC it said it was charging. I then switched on my controller and it said connecting but then made this awful squeaking noise, I disconnected thinking I may damage the controller. What have I done wrong?

Hi,
I am trying to use the DJI Flight Simulator but have a problem...

I have a Mavic Pro controller and used the USB lead that came with my drone however when it connected to my PC it said it was charging. I then switched on my controller and it said connecting but then made this awful squeaking noise, I disconnected thinking I may damage the controller. What have I done wrong?

There are two simulators. The one that’s it’s own application called DJI fight simulator for Windows or something doesn’t work with the Mavic Pro remote.

The one you can use is in Assistant 2 and you connect the drone to the computer open it in Assistant 2 and then connect remote to drone normally

Earlier this year I removed the DJI Flight Simulator from my computer, out of shear frustration. Couldn't really get it to function very well using only the Inspire 1 option, because Mavic 2 Pro wasn't available on that particular version.
After learning the latest version included M2P I decided to give it another go. Initially, during the install I was beginning to have more misgivings when it didn't seem to want to install properly. As a last resort though, last week I installed it using Win10 SAFE MODE, and while that process was a bit on the slow side, I can say, you should be able to use a Mavic Pro series RC, with the supplied USB cable to connect the unit to your PC.
This holiday weekend I have "flown" an M2P on the DJI Flight Simulator three times. Using my own Mavic Pro remote, I have not experienced any issues at all, except for crashing the aircraft into trees - daaah! o_O:eek::mad:

Reactions: Mav.phant.inspire
Earlier this year I removed the DJI Flight Simulator from my computer, out of shear frustration. Couldn't really get it to function very well using only the Inspire 1 option, because Mavic 2 Pro wasn't available on that particular version.
After learning the latest version included M2P I decided to give it another go. Initially, during the install I was beginning to have more misgivings when it didn't seem to want to install properly. As a last resort though, last week I installed it using Win10 SAFE MODE, and while that process was a bit on the slow side, I can say, you should be able to use a Mavic Pro series RC, with the supplied USB cable to connect the unit to your PC.
This holiday weekend I have "flown" an M2P on the DJI Flight Simulator three times. Using my own Mavic Pro remote, I have not experienced any issues at all, except for crashing the aircraft into trees - daaah! o_O:eek::mad:

The Mavic Pro remote not to be confused with the Mavic 2 Pro remote?

However, both Mavic remotes seem to be identified as compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator.
Yes, but with the MP RC, you have only very limited inputs. None of the buttons on the RC are recognized. (RTH, Power, C1/C2)
You can't switch your views, P/Sport mode switch doesn't work and so forth.

As a result, you can hook your MP RC to the DJI Flightsimulator, it is recoginzed, but you are very limited.

Absolutely. Apologies if my comments have caused confusion about the type of remote I was referring to. However, both Mavic remotes seem to be identified as compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator.

It wasn’t that you we’re unclear but but says that the Mavic Pro Controller isn’t supported and so I was just verifying that’s what’s what you meant that’s all. Very interesting and cool!

Sorry, for being so unknowing, but is the pc version free? Or what’s the price?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk