Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

Dji flight simulator

RikDji95

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Anybody know how’s possible to obtain the dji flight simulator enterprise version free?

Doppler

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Anybody know how’s possible to obtain the dji flight simulator enterprise version free?
As far as I am aware, the only way you can get the enterprise version is to order it from DJI. But unless you are looking to hook up an Enterprise labeled drone or looking for skills training, you can do a lot with the free trial version. In fact, I am going to give this a spin since I have never actually tried it. So thank you for making me look in to it :)

1584447252900.png

EDIT: ouch! Just saw the minimum system requirements. No way this will run on my laptop (8GB RAM, GeForce MX150).

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one

SkipKimpel

Reaction score
As far as I am aware, the only way you can get the enterprise version is to order it from DJI. But unless you are looking to hook up an Enterprise labeled drone or looking for skills training, you can do a lot with the free trial version. In fact, I am going to give this a spin since I have never actually tried it. So thank you for making me look in to it :)

View attachment 96753

EDIT: ouch! Just saw the minimum system requirements. No way this will run on my laptop (8GB RAM, GeForce MX150).
Yep, you need a pretty good machine to run this. I have tried on several computers and just does not cut it. Would almost need a gaming machine to run this :)

MavicFlyer

Reaction score
Is the "free trial" really free? Does it expire??

If it gives you a real high fidelity simulation, with scenery, it may be worth getting a gaming machine to use it. The upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is just mind-blowing, based on YouTube videos. Although I don't think they've officially announced hardware requirements, it's going to need some really serious hardware to run smoothly, with all the detail.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big_dave_r