DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.4.12

If it flies as well as 1.4.8 - but has a new flaw - why would I update? More to the point, what is new in 1.4.12 that encourages folk to update. Latest is not always greatest...
Biggest thing would be live streaming. It was said to be the number one requested update from some. Me, I could care less.

Biggest thing would be live streaming. It was said to be the number one requested update from some. Me, I could care less.
I thought 1.4.8 live streamed...

I can confirm that fresh installation does not work either. The positional indication still stays at frozen/merged with each other.

DJI has just posted a new build (1410) of the Fly app. When the winds settle down I'll see if it fixes the compass issue.

I just installed the latest FLY app and to my shock, it appears that the "Remote ID" option that used to be in the safety menu has disappeared. I've tried with my Mini 2 on and off but it's gone! Does this mean that the drone is transmitting ID information behind our backs now? Anyone else seen this?

I just installed the latest FLY app and to my shock, it appears that the "Remote ID" option that used to be in the safety menu has disappeared. I've tried with my Mini 2 on and off but it's gone! Does this mean that the drone is transmitting ID information behind our backs now? Anyone else seen this?
Very interesting.

DJI now has 1.4.12 build 1430 that I will try today. The last build, 1425 seems to have fixed the video lag I've seen in the last several DJI Fly versions, so if that holds true in 1430 it will be a big deal. Many were saying the lag was caused by the SC hardware not being up to the task, which I doubted, as previous versions of the Fly app did not have the lag. At any rate, after quite a bit of flying on build 1425 there was no sign of lag between my SC and Air 2S. We'll see how it goes later today with another test flight.

Reactions: The Kracka
DJI now has 1.4.12 build 1430 that I will try today. The last build, 1425 seems to have fixed the video lag I've seen in the last several DJI Fly versions, so if that holds true in 1430 it will be a big deal. Many were saying the lag was caused by the SC hardware not being up to the task, which I doubted, as previous versions of the Fly app did not have the lag. At any rate, after quite a bit of flying on build 1425 there was no sign of lag between my SC and Air 2S. We'll see how it goes later today with another test flight.
Updated and didn't notice any issues this morning. Noticed a firmware update is available, always skeptical to update when I don't have any issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11