DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.6.12 Problem

I show no update available when I connect my RC to my Mini 3 Pro. My DJI Fly app is at 1.6.9 and there is no firmware update. My satellite view is also very low res on my Mini 3 Pro. I mean...Mini 3 - Pro?
This is an update for DJI Fly, rather than a firmware update for controller or drone.

For some reason, DJI Fly itself may not indicate that there's an update -- but it's available from the website. The 1.6.12 (1610) version is installed on my phone. My tablet has 1.6.9 and says it's up to date when I checked from Settings in the app. There's probably something DJI needs to do to correct that, but the new version is available for manual updates.

This is an update for DJI Fly, rather than a firmware update for controller or drone.

For some reason, DJI Fly itself may not indicate that there's an update -- but it's available from the website. The 1.6.12 (1610) version is installed on my phone. My tablet has 1.6.9 and says it's up to date when I checked from Settings in the app. There's probably something DJI needs to do to correct that, but the new version is available for manual updates.
Yes, I have updated my phone and iPad but the discussion here led me to believe 1.6.12 was available for the Mini 3 with RC controller but I think there has been bit of confusion on that account. The DJI Fly app on my Mini3 RC controller shows no such update so I am assuming it only applies to iOS and perhaps those other other phones :).

Yes, I have updated my phone and iPad but the discussion here led me to believe 1.6.12 was available for the Mini 3 with RC controller but I think there has been bit of confusion on that account. The DJI Fly app on my Mini3 RC controller shows no such update so I am assuming it only applies to iOS and perhaps those other other phones :).
Gotcha, yeah I don't know why that controller doesn't indicate the new version. Might be the same reason why the software also doesn't indicate & have to update manually.

I'm new to DJI but seems like their software update management could be better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair