DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App 1.1.6 iOS

does anyone have recommendations on how to adjust the new gimbal settings? Or is it all pretty much a personal how you think it should be?

Reactions: Dirby
does anyone have recommendations on how to adjust the new gimbal settings? Or is it all pretty much a personal how you think it should be?
Me to! hehehe

It’s still not showing up for me yet. I’ve checked periodically throughout the day, on both ios and Android devices.
It’s there. When you find the app in the App Store, DON’T click on ‘Open’. Click on the dji logo to the left. It'll open the updated version.

There it is!!! Thank you AMRE2ME2.

Reactions: AMRE2ME2
It’s there. When you find the app in the App Store, DON’T click on ‘Open’. Click on the dji logo to the left. It'll open the updated version.
do you think i will be able to find this?

do you think i will be able to find this?
Yes, as long as it is an apple phone or ipad. Open the DJI app in the App Store, press and hold the DJI logo itself, don't press the 'open' button.

It is not available in the play store yet...at least not here.

Yes, as long as it is an apple phone or ipad. Open the DJI app in the App Store, press and hold the DJI logo itself, don't press the 'open' button.

It is not available in the play store yet...at least not here.
I have no idea how i did it but i have the DJI fly app updated to 1.1.6 now.
thanks for your help i live in Alabama if that is any help as to where the ios app is going to.i pad mini 5.

Unsure why everyone on Android is not getting the new 1.1.6 version. My cell phone said there was an update and it went right through. You will love it when you get it! New Gimbal settings along with the easier to see battery life indicator. I hear that there is another update coming, where you can change the obstacle detection on the phone. A few have downloaded it by a rare chance. Just not totally out to the public yet. I would like to get the update on my tablet with the APK updated version of 1.1.6. Guess I have to go navigating! Happy Flying !

I have both now... in Canada. Flew the iOS version yesterday, its fine. Will be trying the Android at some point today. (have to escape the honey-do list first!)

And from reading above, to clarify, there is no new official firmware update that coincides with the 1.1.6 release. Some of the YT videos out there have confused this, a couple of pre-release testers may have inadvertently got a newer firwmare which is in beta. .250 and 1.1.6 is current for the rest of us.

Cheers.

As I watched the video of these features, seems kind of useless. Why would you want to disable side to side? You can already disable obstacle avoidance if you chose to. I would much rather see DJI work on the Smart controller compatibility. I know many won't use that feature because of cost but some of us will.

Anyone know when this firmware update for iOS is likely to be available? Been a few days now since Android users have been able to download it.
I updated my ios app a couple of days ago. You have to go to your purchased apps (from iOS App) and look for Fly App, if you try to open it, it will say Update.

Iirc it took almost 2 weeks for us to see the last version after the android release.
Tbh know one knows, chances are it’s on the Apple approval merry go round.
Just delete the app and download it again...it’ll be the newest update.

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
Is it just me or is it no longer possible in 1.1.6 to view the current flight time?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird