DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App 1.4.2 update

There seems to be a lot of noise going on about the loss of an iPhone charging app.

As I've got an Android phone I may be missing something here, but I always make sure it's well charged before I leave home, and if it's a long journey I charge it, in the car, on the way.

Is there any further info on why Google Play have not made this latest update available. I'm not inclined to download the Android apk directly from DJI. I have downloaded unauthorised apps before, but I've become more cautious about doing this since the concerns over Huawei.

Is there any further info on why Google Play have not made this latest update available. I'm not inclined to download the Android apk directly from DJI. I have downloaded unauthorised apps before, but I've become more cautious about doing this since the concerns over Huawei.
The DJI Fly app is not available in the Google Play Store. You have to download the apk from the DJI web site.

Reactions: PeteTheJack
Don't have a dedicated device and never run out of power after flying, Course everyone is different in their usage and perhaps the age of the device.. However if you start fully charged or close, then I'd think you'd make it through the day, if not, have a car charger or some other charging device which are relatively cheap to recharge one's phone handy after the fact, just takes a little planning and this feature is not required..
My iPhone 7 plus at maximum charge is only 84% power (of battery capacity when device was new). So, the charging option is very important in cases like mine. If I can't fly until the afternoon, and can't charge in the mean time, it gets critically low well before I get done flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom