DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Fee

You are clearly on a bogus site. It is not an Apple problem. Hooking up to bogus sites is quite dangerous for all your personal information, not just drone related stuff. Email, bank records, etc can also be impacted if they are or get loaded on a compromised device.

I am not sure how to post a screen shot because I am using my Iphone and desktop computer at the same time. The error message says that I have to log into my Apple account in order to pay for the download. I am sure that this is not the thing to do Any further comments. Thanks
I think that when you press the pay button on your iPhone, it says fee paid and then downloads without charge. This is not an unusual procedure in downloading software through the App Store. If there is no price shown, there's no charge.

Reactions: RMS001
Possible is that youre appleid isnt connected to a creditcard or other pay option, so you cant buy anything even if it is 0$

Reactions: DoomMeister
I have finally been able to download the Fly app for free after all. Thanks to the wonderful response that has been posted on this thread. I am so happy to see the app installed on my Iphone 11.. Now it is time to do firmware updates for the drone, alll three batteries and the controller. All you people that have responded to my posting are amazing. Thanks again Mr Mint

Using the Iphone 11 how do you clear the cache? This is a brand new phone. I would think that the memory would be clear anyways I went to the DJI web site and that is where they want me to have to pay a fee for the download. Any further comments?
Think you may be in the Apple App Store, but still should be FREE there.

I am not sure how to post a screen shot because I am using my Iphone and desktop computer at the same time. The error message says that I have to log into my Apple account in order to pay for the download. I am sure that this is not the thing to do Any further comments. Thanks
Canada, oh Canada!

I have finally been able to download the Fly app for free after all. Thanks to the wonderful response that has been posted on this thread. I am so happy to see the app installed on my Iphone 11.. Now it is time to do firmware updates for the drone, alll three batteries and the controller. All you people that have responded to my posting are amazing. Thanks again Mr Mint
Glad to hear you got it going.. the updates should be a breeze.

Using the Iphone 11 how do you clear the cache? This is a brand new phone. I would think that the memory would be clear anyways I went to the DJI web site and that is where they want me to have to pay a fee for the download. Any further comments?
Go Apples App store and type in DJI, you want to download (FREE) the DJI Fly app

Don’t go to that site and download or pay anything. You have been the recipient of a bogus link somehow. It’s a scam. Don’t do it. Stay away. Etc etc....

Just curious but I just purchased a new Apple Iphone 11 and a DJI Air 2s. To my surprise there appears to be a fee that has to be paid to download DJI Fly app on the DJI web site. Is this correct about the fee or is there some place in the internet where I can download this app for free? Any comments would be appreciated. Mr Mint
What fee is posted, $0.00? The App Store shows any app acquisition as a “purchase”. Also, clearing the browser cache, probably not your issue, can be found under SETTINGS/ SAFARI, then scroll down and you should see CLEAR HISTORY AND WEBSITE DATA. Again, that’s probably not your issue.

What fee is posted, $0.00? The App Store shows any app acquisition as a “purchase”. Also, clearing the browser cache, probably not your issue, can be found under SETTINGS/ SAFARI, then scroll down and you should see CLEAR HISTORY AND WEBSITE DATA. Again, that’s probably not your issue.
His problem was resolved a bit ago if you read more of the thread

Your Safari may keep your browsing history and caches even if you've restored your device from an iCloud backup, with a few options in between. Just visit the DJI web site using Safari Private mode, so that your browsing result won't be affected by caches. Otherwise, if you think it's necessary to clear caches on iPhone, refer this manual .

I assume your phone is signed into your Apple account. When you try to download the app, you'll have to either sign in again or provide your fingerprint or passcode to authorize the "purchase", which will not cost you anything.
This is most likely what's going on. Apple says "purchase" even though it's free and the user isn't charged anything.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman