DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App iOS

AusTrekie

Reactions
According to DJI recent release notes, they refer to DJI fly app for iOS version 1.2.4. But how do you get this version ? It appears not available on App Store ! The MA 2 recent firmware update 2021.01.26 refers to the iOS v 1.2.4 update for this firmware to work correctly, but see no updates available. Has anyone got this update ? Current iOS Fly app I have is 1.2.2.

Yes, we are waiting for the Apple folks to wake up and put it in.

No big hurry. Wait and see if it works correctly.

Hopefully you know this by now but just in case, 1.2.4 is available in the Apple App Store.

How do you check your version now??? The ABOUT setting in the PROFILE area has disappeared!

Well, I guess you don't check the app anymore. You select GO FLY and then go to ABOUT. Then look at APP VERSION. Mine says 1.2.5, so I guess they updated the app when they updated the firmware.

Cheers, guys.

Attachments

• DJI_Fly_App.jpg
    DJI_Fly_App.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 5
If you are not connected to the AC or RC, and you open the DJI Fly App, and select the following

Profile -> Settings, then scroll down to the bottom of that menu list, you'll see the App version under the "Log Out" Menu item..

Not exactly sure which version changed this, perhaps 1.2.4 did or the version prior to that. Current IOS version is 1.2.5. I think Android is out of sync it seems at 1.2.4.

Well, I guess you don't check the app anymore. You select GO FLY and then go to ABOUT. Then look at APP VERSION. Mine says 1.2.5, so I guess they updated the app when they updated the firmware.

Cheers, guys.
Hi ED....can you tell us if your Using IOS or Android? I see in your post above that your showing GO Fly.
I have the Iphone 8 and use Fly App and I can't look at the About option either on the Fly App when
using Mavic Mini-2.

Hi ED....can you tell us if your Using IOS or Android? I see in your post above that your showing GO Fly.
I have the Iphone 8 and use Fly App and I can't look at the About option either on the Fly App when
using Mavic Mini-2.
If you updated to Fly version 1.2.5 , its easy to check, search for it in the App Store, and when you find it, tap on it to view the details. If it says "Open", your updated to V1.2.5, if it says "Update", then your on some previous version..

As I noted previously, if your using a later version of Fly, and it used to say About or whatever to check the version, its under Profile from the Main screen, Settings and On the left, the top of the menu should start with "Aircraft Firmware Update", you should be able to scroll down by swiping to the bottom of that menu and under Log Out, the current App version information is displayed..

If you cannot see it or scroll to it, I would delete the app and re-install.. be aware if you do that, any flight data for flights up that point will be deleted, unless you save it to AirData or some other means of backing , flight data.. probably sync to DJI..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs