DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY APP ISSUE

How strange things are --- Got a few minutes break from the wind yesterday and my issue is no longer happening. Didnt do anything, no updates, didnt restart anything, didnt delete and reinstall anything and after 4 days of having this issue - its simply gone. Everything works as it should do. -- Weird
Glad its sorted at last strange though.....i still think its gps related.

Hello @maelstrom - yes, I had 14 satellites the first flight and the next day I had 13, so gps was good. -- everything works fine just the speed not showing. Stays at zero mph. -- I have the Maven app and I checked the speed there - it showed my mph no problem at all. So its just within the fly app.
As my expirance its not enought satellites. Correct loaction and speed can be from 19 and more satellites

As my expirance its not enought satellites. Correct loaction and speed can be from 19 and more satellites
Wow i normally get between 9 and 14 most times i fly i think ive seen 19 once !!

I know this was mentioned, but sometimes people do forget to shut their device down, entirely. Then restart from complete shutdown. Full, powerdown restart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato