DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Music

Cnturner

Reactions
I am trying to add music to my videos on the DJI Fly app. I try to add mp3. audio but it keeps coming up with "Import failed. Unknown audio format". If I try to add music from apple music it is all copy written. Does anyone know how to add music that is not from the DJI Fly app.

I am trying to add music to my videos on the DJI Fly app. I try to add mp3. audio but it keeps coming up with "Import failed. Unknown audio format". If I try to add music from apple music it is all copy written. Does anyone know how to add music that is not from the DJI Fly app.
When I do videos with music. I use YouTube. I upload the video file then search for the copywrite free music that length is close to the video length. It can take awhile but its worth it

Reactions: ff22
Did you ever figure it out?

To add your own music: 1.find your music 2. convert music from mp3 to ogg file with online converter 3. save on phone not sd card 4. go on dji fly app pick local folder and wallaaaaa! you have your own music!

(I USE ANDROID not sure for iphone but give it a try )
the songs dji has you pick are OGG files

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54