DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App new version 1.4.12 (build 1420)

Prop Wash

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I had update the fly app to 1.4.12.(1410) last week. Today, I flew my Mini2 to inspect the roof of my 5th wheel trailer. When I fired everything up, it said there was an update. I allowed it to update. Checked the app settings. It now says build 1420. I don't know what it did..update or correct something. I'll have to dig deeper to see if I can see what, if anything, changed. If anyone already knows, please share with the class.

Reactions: Droniac
These build revisions are for fixing their buggy Fly app. I read some posts just after the initial 1.4.12 update about the Attitude Indicator not displaying the RC (blue dot) properly. This new build is suppose to correct this and there maybe other bug fixes as well.

There are always plenty of youtubers that test these releases out and report; Here is one for build 1420 -
Video claims rollback possible but haven’t had any luck doing this on Ios. If anybody has had success doing it I would appreciate a heads up on how. Old FLY firmware was usable but these new ones are too hungry for my iPad and overload the cpu. If the new update works on iPad mini 4 let me know.

Reactions: Droniac
I had update the fly app to 1.4.12.(1410) last week. Today, I flew my Mini2 to inspect the roof of my 5th wheel trailer. When I fired everything up, it said there was an update. I allowed it to update. Checked the app settings. It now says build 1420. I don't know what it did..update or correct something. I'll have to dig deeper to see if I can see what, if anything, changed. If anyone already knows, please share with the class.
Updates are quite the subject on the forum and searching or "similar" threads at bottom of the page will list them.

Typically the very knowledgeable folks will post what those "updates" do incur and maybe you do / don't want to update right away.

Something I've noticed.. now you have to save files to phone.. was automatically done before..

Something I've noticed.. now you have to save files to phone.. was automatically done before..
I found that out this morning as well. I was talking to a co-worker and went to show him the vids I did for inspecting my 5th wheel's roof yesterday. They weren't in my phone's gallery as usual. They are in the Album in the Fly App though.

Ich hatte letzte Woche die Fly-App auf 1.4.12.(1410) aktualisiert. Heute bin ich mit meinem Mini2 geflogen, um das Dach meines Sattelaufliegers mit 5 Rädern zu inspizieren. Als ich alles hochgefahren habe, hieß es, es gibt ein Update. Ich habe es erlaubt zu aktualisieren. Habe die App-Einstellungen überprüft. Es heißt jetzt Build 1420 . Ich weiß nicht, was es getan hat. .Aktualisieren oder korrigieren Sie etwas. Ich muss tiefer graben, um zu sehen, was sich, wenn überhaupt, geändert hat. Wenn es jemand bereits weiß, bitte mit der Klasse teilen.

I found that out this morning as well. I was talking to a co-worker and went to show him the vids I did for inspecting my 5th wheel's roof yesterday. They weren't in my phone's gallery as usual. They are in the Album in the Fly App though.
I rolled back to .8 yesterday and now the app is freezing during time-lapse pictures.. gonna reboot phone this morning and try again..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760