DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app on Android vs. iOS - details

bogdann8x8

Reactions
Hi there,

First of all, I'm sorry if this was already addressed, I just haven't found anything similar so far.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A71 and another Galaxy A50. A71 is running Android 11, while A50 still on Android 10. I used several versions of DJI Fly (now on 1.4.0), and everytime I saw that the radar (attitude indicator, virtual horizon line, or how is it called, in the lower left corner of the screen) display lags, compared to the one in iOS app. In other words, on Android, if I push forward the horizon line moves with a delay of about 200-300ms, and always lags (moves in frames, not smooth), while on iOS it seems real time and very smooth.
Also, all the grid lines are thicker on my phone's, compared to iOS version. Both those differences affects me, since I need thinner grid lines and a faster radar too, just to have an idea of the wind gusts up there and react faster. Do you guys face the same problems, or is it something wrong with my phone's settings (both are configured the same, with minimum doi set higher than default, at 480)?

Thanks,
Bogdan

• Sad
Reactions: dronesmagic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ