DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App - phone continually vibrates when strong wind warnings appear on screen.

AerialTom

Reactions
Hi, hope you are all keeping well.

Does anyone know how to turn off the vibrating when the “Strong wind” message appears on your device?

Thanks.

Strange as i don't feel that.And fly alot with the warning on.

Reactions: old man mavic
i believe it is something that came into being in the new App version released recently maybe it depends on the device you are using

Reactions: WooZie
I did get to fly 1 battery today with the new app and noticed i didn't get the warning today and was a little windy where i would have got it before. Maybe it will be nice tomorrow and can try and reproduce it .

just had a thought maybe it vibrates if you have the phone on silent ,to me i would have expected the RC to vibrate not the device itself,

just had a thought maybe it vibrates if you have the phone on silent ,to me i would have expected the RC to vibrate not the device itself,

You could be right, I will try flying tomorrow with my phone off silent.

Yeah, it’s only started since the new update.

What device are you using?
It should have the ability to do so in the device settings.

Using an iPhone but can’t find a setting to turn off vibrations.

But as @old man mavic pointed out it may be because my phone is on silent.

I just find the vibration annoying. It also drains my phone battery a lot quicker too.

I just reread the title.?

They've done exactly well to activate that feature... and they should also add, MD explodes if you don't bring your drone down to safety in 11 seconds. ?
I know I too wouldn't like it... but meh... most people don't a give a dam about warning notices.

Ignoring SWW notices and ESC NEF notices is the mother of MM drone losses.

They've done exactly well to activate that feature... and they should also add, MD explodes if you don't bring your drone down to safety in 11 seconds. [emoji16]
I know I too wouldn't like it... but meh... most people don't a give a dam about warning notices.

Ignoring SWW notices and ESC NEF notices is the mother of MM drone losses.

I totally agree, as I’ve learned in the past [emoji16]

Oh boy I feel sorry for your loss... even more when remember your two beautifully captured shots w/ the Mini. ?

Reactions: AerialTom
Using an iPhone but can’t find a setting to turn off vibrations.

But as @old man mavic pointed out it may be because my phone is on silent.

I just find the vibration annoying. It also drains my phone battery a lot quicker too.

Does this help?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98