DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY APP UPDATE 1.4.12 realized...

Peshoa

Reactions

DJI FLY APP UPDATE 1.4.12 realized. It is written that the version is 1.4.8, but the file installs 1.4.12...​

For those that need help with it.
I find it strange normally these updates hit IOS first but I don’t see it yet in the App Store 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hoping for ios and that Fly will work again on my iPad mini 4. The last update is unusable on it so I switched back to litchi. Upgrading my iPad to 5 is not feasible,

Last edited:
Reactions: MARK (LI)
The dji support says this.

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

In regard to your concern, please see below the features improved in the new version of the DJI Fly app.
「Android」
What's New
- Adds Livestream feature in image transmission settings to share drone footage.
- Adds support to view video cached before a loss of image transmission signal in Find My Drone.
- Adds support for Android 12.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

「iOS」
What's New
- Adds Livestream feature in image transmission settings to share drone footage.
- Adds support to view video cached before the loss of image transmission signal in Find My Drone.
- Adds support for iOS 15.

Hope this informs you.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing DJI products.
Stay safe.
Best Regards,

Reactions: Capt KO
Unfortunately there is already talk of problems in the compass with this new version.

Hoping for ios and that Fly will work again on my iPad mini 4. The last update is unusable on it so I switched back to litchi. Upgrading my iPad to 5 is not feasible, for now.

Please (somebody) post if/when available for ios. Thanks
No problem with with last update but still no new update here on IOS.

Unfortunately there is already talk of problems in the compass with this new version.
Stopped the ios install when I saw that. Made that mistake on previous update and couldn’t roll back. Sucks…again

Only issue I’ve had with compass was with iPad. Calibrated it and was normal.With most updates. Sometimes it was just off.

edit. iPad that is

Stopped the ios install when I saw that. Made that mistake on previous update and couldn’t roll back. Sucks…again
Not sure how you got update if on iOS unless it was just your location. Have seen that before.

The dji support says this.

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

In regard to your concern, please see below the features improved in the new version of the DJI Fly app.
「Android」
What's New
- Adds support to view video cached before a loss of image transmission signal in Find My Drone.
- Adds support for Android 12.

「iOS」
What's New
- Adds support to view video cached before the loss of image transmission signal in Find My Drone.
- Adds support for iOS 15.

Hope this informs you.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing DJI products.
Stay safe.
Best Regards,
Thank you for the update.
Oman

For those that need help with it.
I find it strange normally these updates hit IOS first but I don’t see it yet in the App Store 🤷‍♂️
Thanks dirkclod I always struggle with these updates. You would think by now that they would make it a bit easier especially for seniors like myself.

for now I stay at the Beta version 1.4.8 (1185). that works fine for me.

Dear community,

I'm using Mavic mini and air2s and I was using DJI fly app 1.4.4 because 1.4.8 I'd some black screens with my air2s....the app was not responding...only the controller...

Yesterday I have installed the new version but I didn't try yet.

I'm seeing some reports about compass and some rth issues and I don't know what should I do...

Downgrade again to 1.4.4?
Install 1.4.8 beta version?
Keep 1.4.12?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

For my MA2, I am on DJI Fly v1.4.12(1420-official), using an android phone, and no problems so far.

Compass reading is accurate. I have not yet tested the RTH function though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998